Tony Stark x Reader

You and Tony are walking in the mall when he suddenly drops down to one knee. "Will you marry me?" He asks, holding up a ring pop.
You feel your cheeks go red as people stare. "Get up off the ground, my God." You sigh.
He laughs and stands up, holding up the ring pop for the spectators to see. "It's not real, continue on with your lives." He assures them.

You watch Tony at one of his Stark Expos.
"Now, I'd like to invite my beautiful girlfriend to join me up here."
One of the bouncers looks at you. You shake your head vehemently. "She says no." The man says into his ear piece.
"Don't be shy, honey. Come on out." He says.
After a few more attempts, you finally go out, just to save yourself further embarrassment. He gives your cheek a kiss. "This is Y/N. Isn't she beautiful?"
You give him a fake smile--one that reads "I'll kill you when we get home" very plainly--as the audience responds positively.
"I have a question for you, sweetheart." He says, and you raise your eyebrows.
Again, he drops onto one knee with a ring pop. "Will you marry me?"
There's cheering from the crowd.
"Tony." You say in exasperation.
"Well? What'll it be, Y/N?" He smirks up at you. People yell for you to say yes.
"Tony." You repeat.
He stands up, laughing. "This was just a practice run. It's a ring pop. She'd kill me if I did this for real here. She'd say yes for your amusement, but when we got home she'd take it back." He grins, and the audience laughs again.
"Oh, no. I'd say no." You assure him.
"Yeah, right. Who'd say no to me?" He smirks.
"Me, obviously." You pat his cheek and walk off the stage. You'll kill him.

Tony has a crowd around him in the park. "Now, I'd like to say something very important to somebody very important." He tells the people. "If you can all take a few steps back, please. Thank you. Y/N, step on up."
You shoot him one of your signature murderous looks as you come forward.
"So, I've been thinking about this for a while."
You shoot him a look, but he keeps going.
"I was thinking..." He whirls around in a circle and drops to one knee, whipping out a ring pop. "Will you marry me?"
"Tony." You say, your cheeks burning with embarrassment.
"Is that a yes?"
"I'm gonna leave now." You take the ring pop and walk away to the sound of him laughing.

You're sitting on the couch in Tony's house, reading a book.
"Hey, honey? Will you come here for a sec? He calls from the balcony.
You finish your paragraph and join him. "What's up?"
"Just wanted you to look at the stars with me." He says from leaning against the railing.
You lean against it beside him and look up at the stars. "So, the book I'm reading." You say, looking at Orion's Belt. "It's really sweet. There're these two kids, and--" You look over, but he isn't there. "Tony?" You ask.
When you look down, he's kneeling. "Will you marry me?" He asks, holding up a real ring.
"That's not some custom-made ring pop, is it?"
He laughs. "No. No, it's real. That would've been funny though."
"Yeah, it would've been." You laugh a bit. "Yeah, I'll marry you."
He smiles and slides the ring onto your finger, standing up as he does. He kisses you. "Now, about that book?"