Tony Stark x Reader

You're sitting in your house looking at pictures of knights on Pinterest for something you're writing. Saying you're writing something was technically an excuse to start with, but it turned into a real thing, and you were going with it.
Tony alone knew of your closet knight obsession. He says it's "understandable, because who doesn't want a guy in a metal suit?" and proceeds to wink. Your answer is always rolling your eyes and telling him knights are better, even though they obviously aren't.
Your doorbell rings, so you get up to answer it. You open it to see a suit of armor.
You close it again.
"Okay." You say to yourself. "I knew I was crazy, but can anybody really be this crazy?"
The doorbell rings again.
"Okay, so you can be this crazy." You tell yourself. "Well, small matter. I can be a modern day Don Quixote."
You open the door. You poke the suit to make sure you aren't imagining things.
"Can you blow this trumpet?" Tony's voice comes through the slit in the helmet. He holds out a trumpet to you.
You blow it in his face, and he steps back. "I'd meant the kind of thing to announce my arrival but that works."
You raise it again, but he snatches it away. "Don't do it again." He says.
He holds out a scroll and opens it dramatically.
"I, the Knight of Iron, formally invite you, my lady Y/N  Y/L/N, to accompany me to a feast in honor of Sir Steve Rogers."
"I graciously accept." You fake a curtsey, since you're wearing jeans. You don't want to ruin his thing, so you'll wait to ask questions later.
He rolls the scroll back up, salutes you, and turns away.
You laugh and walk back inside, getting out your phone to call your best friend.
"I have the best boyfriend ever." You tell her.
"I'd use 'crazy' but we'll go with it. What'd he do this time?"

By 'feast in honor of Sir Steve Rogers,' Tony had meant McDonalds for Steve's birthday. When Tony came to pick you up, you silently thanked God that he wasn't dressed as a knight.
"I was going to wear my suit of armor, but Rhodey said no." He said dejectedly.
"Poor thing." You smile.
"Well," Tony said as he drove to McDonalds. "I have a suit of armor now, that I'm never going to use."
"Yes you do." You laugh.
"I'll bring it by your house tomorrow so you can use it as inspiration." He winks.
"Shut up."

Of course, he does bring it. "It's all yours." He grins.
"Now you can take us to Hogwarts and we can learn spells to enchant it." You smile.
"Baby, if you want Hogwarts, by God I'll get you Hogwarts." He says, not joking.
"Has anyone ever told you how amazing you are?"
"Not really, no."
"Let me be the first, then. Come inside." You kiss him.
"Gladly."