James Potter x Reader

"Here, James. Catch this in your mouth." Sirius says, breaking off a piece of a chip.
James opens his mouth. Sirius throws it and hits his nose.
Remus tosses one in the air and catches it with his forehead.
"Close, mate." Peter laughs.
"You guys suck. Watch this." James says. He takes a piece and throws it. It lands in his hair. "Fuck."
"I got this." Sirius says, tossing a piece in the air. It gets in his hair.
Peter tries, and the piece of the chip lands on the floor.
"Close, mate." Remus mocks.
You walk in the common room and over to them. You watch them for a minute, wondering how long it would take for one of them to make it.
"Watch this." You say, taking a piece of chip from James' hand. You throw it in the air, catching it in your mouth.
"Holy fucking shit." Peter says.
"I'm in love." Sirius says.
"Oi, back off. She's mine." James pulls you over the arm of the couch and onto his lap, kissing you. "Knew there was a reason I was dating you." He grinned.
"Because I'm more skilled than you?" You smirk.
"Oh, please. You couldn't do it again."
You slide off him to sit between him and Remus. You take a piece of chip, toss it in the air, and catch it in your mouth.
"Holy shit." Remus says.
"Hey, Y/L/N? Wanna ditch James and screw me?" Sirius asks.
"No." You assure him.
"Ha! The girl's mine." James says triumphantly, standing up and holding out his hand to you. "Shall we?"
"Shall we what?"
"I want to have sex now."
"So does Sirius. Take him instead."
"No thanks." They both say, and James sits back down dejectedly, throwing his arm around you.
"Stop it." Remus says after a while.
Everyone stares at him. "What?"
"Nothing."
After a while, Remus laughs. "Stop!"
You all look at him again.
"Nothing." He says, clearing his throat. "Sorry."
"STOP!" He yells a while later, laughing and wiggling out of his seat.
You all stare down at him.
James starts laughing. "It was me."
"What was you?" Sirius asks.
"Remus, what the hell?" Peter asks.
"Are you okay?" You ask.
"I tickled him." James laughs. "He's ticklish. Look." He reaches down and pokes his stomach.
Remus howls in laughter. "STOP STOP!"
Sirius jumps on the floor and starts tickling him.
Remus squeals, kicks and screams. "STOOOOOP!" He laughs uncontrollably.
James takes the opportunity to pick you up and carry you up to his dormitory.
"Did you just sacrifice your best friend to have sex with me?" You ask.
"Yep."
"Okay." You laugh.