Sirius Black x Reader

Your doorbell rings in the middle of the night, jerking you awake. You get up to answer uncertainly. Surely Death Eaters don't ring the bell, right?
You open it to see Sirius Black.
"I went to see Peter." He says.
"Okay." You say.
"He wasn't there."
"Okay." You say again. Could he not get to the point? It's the middle of the night, for Merlin's sake.
"Is he here?"
"No. Did you check James and Lily's?"
"Not yet."
"I'll come with you." You step out into the cold.
He leads you by the hand to his motorbike. You climb on behind him and wrap your arms around him.
When you get to their house, it's in shambles. You jump off the bike before it stops. Sirius lets it fall to the ground and runs after you.
James Potter is lying in the doorway, his glasses askew.
Harry's crying upstairs.
"Lily!" Sirius yells, running up the stairs.
You run after him.
"Come on, Red." Sirius nearly screams.
"Lily?" You call.
Sirius stops in Harry's doorway. You skid to a stop behind him and stare down at Lily's body. Sirius steps over it like he had James' and picks Harry up out of the crib.
He has Harry, so you step out of the room, lean against the wall and sob. You have to admire Sirius for being able to do that.
You go back in the room to see Sirius holding onto Harry. He kneels down and brushes Lily's hair out of her face with a shaking hand before rising. He puts his arm around you and half pushes you out of the room. "Let's wait outside." He whispers.
"For what?"
"Dumbledore."
You follow him out. He hands Harry over to you and kneels beside James, straightening his glasses before walking out. He puts an arm around you tightly as you wait. Tears stream down your face and you can't breathe. Sirius stands beside you, shaking uncontrollably.
"Pa'foo'." Harry says, reaching out.
You hand him over. Sirius holds onto him.
Hagrid shows up. "I'll take him." He says.
"No." Sirius says.
"Dumbledore wants him with his aunt and uncle."
"I'm his legal guardian now." Sirius says.
"Dumbledore wants him with the Muggles."
"Too fucking bad!"
You put your hand on his arm, and he mutters his apologies.
Hagrid hugs all three of you. "I'm so sorry." He tells you.
They go back and forth for a bit, and Sirius hands Harry over, offering for Hagrid to borrow his bike. You enlarge it, and he goes.
"I'll take you home." Sirius says.
"Stay with me." You plead as he's walking out.
"I have to go. Don't contact Remus." He kisses you hard and walks out.
"Sirius, please!" You yell, but he disapparates.
You write Remus and wait impatiently, not knowing what else to do. You had explicitly disobeyed Sirius, but you didn't care. He was wrong about Peter, and was probably wrong about Remus too.
Remus apparates in front of you. "What happened? Tell me everything." He demands.
You start crying and throw yourself into his arms as you gasp out the story. You don't only tell him that, though. You tell him every detail that had happened since the stress of the times had taken its toll on Sirius.
"You trust me, right, Y/N?" He asks. He's crying too by the end of your relation.
"Yes." You choke out.
"Where's Sirius?" He asks.
You shrug. "I don't know."
"We have to find him before he fucks shit up." He says, and disapparates with you.
After a couple of days, you find both Sirius and Peter.
"Sirius!" You yell across the crowded city street.
He turns to you and Remus. You run over, pulling Remus with you. "I'm sorry, mate." Sirius tells him.
"It's all right." Remus assures him.
They hug and he kisses you, and goes towards Peter. "You traitor!" He yells, attracting the stares of Muggles. He pulls out his wand. "How could you?! We trusted you!"
"Sirius!" Remus yells, starting forward.
Peter says something that you can't make out.
Sirius raises his wand.
"Sirius, no!" You yell.
Almost before the words come out, there's an explosion. Your hand is separated from Remus' as you're blown back by the impact.
You open your eyes to see a paramedic.
"Get off of me." You say, getting up.
Peter's gone. Sirius is gone. Muggles lay dead around you. Remus is unconscious with another paramedic. People from the Ministry are walking around.
"Ma'am, you can't--" the paramedic says.
"I'm fine!" You say, sounding crazy.
"No, ma'am, you're not. I need you to come to the hospital with me--"
"No!" You snap.
You run up to one of the Ministry workers. "Where is Sirius Black?" You demand.
"On his way to Azkaban." The man says.
"Azkaban?" You shriek.
"Yes, Ms. Y/L/N. He's killed Peter Pettigrew and twelve Muggles as well as the Potters."
"No he didn't! Peter did!"
"No, he didn't. Sirius Black did. Go home."
You go over to where Remus is.
"Is he okay?" You demand of the paramedic.
"He should be fine." The man says. "We're going to take him to the hospital. In fact, you should come too--"
"Not as a patient. Take him now."
"No, no. I'm fine." Remus says, his eyes opening. "What happened?" He sits up.
"Please, sir, lay back down." The man says.
"No. Get off me." Remus pushes him off and stands up, pulling you away.
You start crying as you tell him what happened.
"How could he have killed James and Lily?" You tell one of the Ministry workers. "Peter Pettigrew was the Secretkeeper!" You insist.
"Yes, very believable." The man says.
"Why would I lie?!"
"Because you were dating Sirius Black. Why would he have killed Peter if he didn't kill the Potters?"
"Because Peter killed the Potters! And he didn't kill Peter! He hadn't cast a spell yet!"
"Go home, Ms. Y/L/N."

Twelve Years Later

You smile down at the newspaper saying that Sirius Black had escaped from Azkaban. The news was almost too good to be true.
You were listening to Muggle music--because, face it, it's good--as you put the newspaper down to write to Remus.
"Do you love me? (Do you love me?)" The radio sang as you scribbled away.
The music cuts off. "Do you love me?" A voice says.
You turn around, raising your wand.
"Sirius!" You gasp.
"Hey, Y/N." He says quietly.
"How the fuck did you get here?"
"Anigamus."
"You're an animagus?"
"Yeah." He says, not taking his eyes off of you.
"Are you okay?" You ask.
"No." He says simply.
He stands with his arms hanging by his sides as you hug him.
You start crying as you let him go.
"What's the matter?"
"I missed you." You stand on your tiptoes and kiss him.
You feel him relax as he wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you back. "Are you okay?" He whispers.
"I'm okay."
"How's Remus?"
"I don't know."
"Is Harry okay?"
"I don't know."
"I still love you." He says.
"I love you too."