Tony Stark x Reader

"Come on, Tony. We're going hiking." You say as you march into his lab.
"What?"
"Hiking. Let's go."
"Like... Walking up all the stairs?"
"No. Hiking outside. Let's go. You might want to change."
"Yeah, right." He laughs, not believing you as he gets up and follows you.
"Seriously, Tony. You should change." You warn.
"Yeah, okay." He laughs again.
"Suit yourself." You shrug. Not your problem.
The two of you go down the elevator to where he keeps his cars.
"Where are we really going?" He asks, climbing into the driver's seat despite the fact that you're the only one who knows where you're going. You always tease him about being a control freak, but you don't mind.
"Hiking, Tony. Left out of the driveway."
He follows your directions and brings you to a wooded area. "What are we doing here?"
"Hiking. I told you." You smile and get out of the car, clad in tennis shoes, shorts and a t-shirt.
Tony joins you, dressed impeccably as always in a suit and tie.
"Well, let's go." You shrug and start walking.
"You could've told me." He mumbles as he follows you.
The two of you hike up a mountain, him being the sharp dressed man he is. "I had better get a reward for this." Tony grumbles as you near the top.
"I told you to change, babe." You smile, quite amused with his antics. "Come on, we're almost there." You grab his hand, and the two of you keep walking.
You finally reach the top, and you immediately run to the edge, looking over the horizon.
"Are you crazy!?" Tony demands, pulling you back.
"There's a fine line between too crazy and not crazy enough, and I'd like to believe I walk it wonderfully." You don't look at him, staring out at the sunset.
"Well, you need to take a step back from it." Tony says, his fingers still in a vice-like grip on your wrist.
"It's all right, Tony." You shoot him a smile. "I'm careful. Isn't it beautiful?" You say wistfully.
"Yes, but not near as beautiful--"
"Don't."
"Yes ma'am."
"Wasn't it worth it?"
"Yep. And you know what'd make it even more worth it? If we go home and--"
"Just enjoy the view, Tony. This isn't even emotional, so there's no need to try to hide anything with your sensualness."
"You know how everybody wants to ride on horseback into the sunset?"
You cock an eyebrow at him. "Sure."
"How about flying into the sunset?"
"Pardon?"
He holds out his free hand and waits.
"Uh, Tony...?" You ask.
"Hang on. Just a moment." He holds out a finger to you.
"Ooh, look. Birds." You point out.
"Those aren't birds, honey." Tony grins.
Seconds later, Tony Stark has transformed into Iron Man. "Shall we?" He smiles, slipping an arm around your waist.
"Both hands, Tony. Don't drop me." You say as you fly over the edge of the cliff, your arms tight around him.
"This is better than horseback." You admit, finally relaxing in the slightest.
"Yeah, I know." He shoots you a grin.