Tony Stark x Reader

You stand beside your broken down car, irritably trying to call your father, who, of course, doesn't answer. You aim for your brother next, but then you remember that the guy who never has plans is booked solid today.
A sports car zooms by you, and you resist the urge to flick them off.
You really don't want to call a tow truck, so you wait in hopes of your father calling back.
To your surprise, the same car that just sped by returns, driving slowly this time. The driver pulls up in front of you and gets out. "Something wrong?" The impeccably dressed man asks.
"Yeah. My dad's on his way, though. Thanks." You say. Just because he looks respectable doesn't mean he's not an insane killer.
"Want me to take a look?"
You almost refuse it, but then you consider the fact that if your dad doesn't call back, you're stranded. "If you wouldn't mind. That'd be nice."
He shoots you an award winning smile and goes around to the front of your car. You twiddle your phone nervously as he checks under the hood.
A few minutes later, he stands up, wiping his hands. "Try it now."
You get in your car and turn the key in the engine. It comes to life. "Thank you." You say honestly, relieved. You get back out.
"Of course. A man never turns down the beautiful damsel in distress." He gives another charming smile.
"Can I pay you?" You offer.
"No. Consider it a gift."
"I have to pay you something."
"How 'bout a coffee?"
"A coffee?"
"Yep. Here's my card. Let me know when you're ready." He winks, hands you the business card, and gets back in his car.
You look at the card, then stare after the car, which was already fading in the distance. "Am I about to drink coffee with Iron Man?" You ask yourself.