Sirius Black x Reader

You and Lily Evans had been best friends since first year, so your seventh year, since both of your sisters despise you, the two of you are renting a flat. You come in after a quick run to the store (the book store. You finished a book and needed the next in the series. You're still reading as you walk inside.)
"Hey." A voice says.
You shriek and jump, almost dropping your newly purchased book. "Dear God, Sirius. Don't do that." You press your hand to your heart, trying to catch your breath.
He pushes himself off from leaning against the wall and sprawls out on your couch. You casually take a seat in a chair.
"Wait, how'd you get in here?" You ask, looking up quickly from your book.
"You left in unlocked. If you don't want me in here, lock your bloody door." He says offhandedly.
"Why are you here, Sirius?" You finally ask.
"Because I hate my house and I've already intruded on James' parents enough." He says as casually as he had laid on your couch. "Will you do me a favor?" He asks suddenly, sitting up.
You glance up uncomfortably from your book. Sirius Black asking for a favor could mean a lot of things, not all of them good. Or it could also get you arrested, you just never know. "Maybe." You say cautiously.
"Come here."
"Come where?" You narrow your eyes.
He patted the spot beside him on the couch.
You slide a stray piece of paper into your book and put it on the table, getting up to sit beside Sirius, your heart racing. You tried to tell yourself it was because of not knowing what he was getting at and because he was acting weird, and not because the boy you're hopelessly in love with is sitting right there.
"Kiss me." He says.
"What?"
"Kiss me."
"Why?"
"It's never taken this much effort before. Kiss me."
"Normally you kiss me." You point out. "Normally you would've kissed me the minute I walked through the door."
"Yes, well. Kiss me, Y/L/N."
"Why?"
"Because I need you to."
"Why can't you?" You narrow your eyes, unsure if there's some trick or secret motive.
"Because if I kiss you first all the time, that's just me. I need you to--"
You kiss him, knowing he could go on forever.
He puts his forehead to yours, biting his lip. "Thank you." He finally whispers.
"Why are you thanking me for something that happens all the time?"
"You make me forget." He brings his chin forward and kisses you again. "You make me want to try. I could do anything with you around."
You entwine your fingers in his soft hair, relishing his touch.
Next you know, he's pushed you back on the couch and is half on top of you.
"Are you all right?" You force out as his lips touch your neck.
"Nope, am I ever?" He doesn't pause for long before going back to kissing you.
"Too low, Sirius." You say, and he moves back to your lips, the kisses growing increasingly desperate. "Sirius." You say again.
"Formerly, girls would moan my name instead of sound concerned when we were--"
"Sirius." You have a warning tone this time.
"Sorry." He rolls off you and lays on the couch beside you, his head on your shoulder.
"Do you want to talk about something?" You prompt.
"Nope." He throws his arm over your stomach as you run your hands through his hair. "You wanna--"
"No." You interrupt.
"I wasn't going to say go to the bedroom. I was going to ask if you wanted to grab coffee." He says into your shirt.
"Oh." You say. "Yeah, sure." Oops.
A few minutes later, you sit in a café across the table from Sirius. He stares down at his cup, unwilling to meet your eyes.
"This is gonna be hard." You say.
"What?"
"If you refuse to look at me every time you show some display of emotions."
"I was raised to term what you call a display of emotion a display of weakness." He casually sips his coffee.
"It isn't weak to feel, Sirius." You sigh.
"It is where I come from."
"Well, it isn't."
"You never do it."
"Do what?"
"Display your emotions?"
"I do. Just privately."
"I just told you what I feel. Your turn."
"You didn't say a thing you felt." You counter.
"I did too. I said you make me forget and make me feel like I could do anything and want to try." He says defensively.
"Well." You say, thinking. "You make me happy--"
"I what?" He sounds genuinely shocked.
"You make me happy." You repeat.
"I what?" He repeats.
"I said you make me happy."
"I do?"
"Yes. That's what I said, isn't it?"
"I do? I make you happy?"
"Yes, Sirius. You make me exceedingly happy." You smile.
Lily's home when you and Sirius return. "Again?" She asks Sirius.
"To be clear, I didn't let him in last time, he let himself in." You say.
"Your door was unlocked. And I just treated your lovely roommate here to coffee." Sirius says.
"You can't stay here." Lily says with a slight laugh.
"Y/N!" He draws out. "She's being a meanie!" He whines.
"Get out." You say.
He holds up his hands in surrender. "Fine. I'm gonna tell Remus on you." He pouts.
"Goodnight, Sirius." Lily says with a smile.
"Goodnight." He kisses her cheek.
"Goodnight." You kiss him, giving him a reassuring smile. "See you."
"Yep. See you."