Sirius Black x Reader

You and Sirius had decided to rent a flat together on your summer breaks, since neither of you liked your homes.
It was fun about 95% of the time. The other 5%, though, was unbearable.
"Well, I'm sorry! I wasn't aware there was a wrong way to put milk in the fridge!" He says, irritated.
"Well, there is, and you've been doing the whole bloody time we've been here! Do you listen to anything I say?!"
"How can I not with you fucking screaming at me all the time?!"
"Maybe if you weren't drinking all the time!"
"Well excuse me for having fun!"
"You don't have to have fun by ruining your liver!"
And so you argue for a good hour.
"Take whatever the hell's yours and don't come back until you've learned to put the bloody milk in the fridge! You finally shout.
"Fine! I will!" He says and marches from the room.
You cross your arms and wait for him to return. You weren't even angry about the bloody milk.
He returns empty handed and picks you up by the waist and starts to carry you out.
"What are you doing?" You ask in a normal volume, forgetting to be angry.
"You're all I really have." He shrugs and keeps walking.
"Hey, Sirius? This kind of defeats the purpose."
"Well, I'm not leaving without you, so..."
"Put me down." You start laughing.
"Show me how to put the milk in the fridge." He puts you down and kisses you.
"Figure it out yourself, asshole."
He laughs. "Aww, you're calling me pet names again! You still love me!"
You slap his arm playfully. "Come on. This is how you put the milk in the fridge."