Sirius Black x Reader

You go with Sirius to his house, the summer of your sixth year. "Merlin, I hate this place." Sirius says. "Gives me the creeps."
"Are you sure I should be here? I'm what they call a blood traitor." You say. "So'm I." He shrugs, slipping his hand into yours as he starts walking up the stairs.
"They probably won't be happy."
"You're pureblood. They can't stop it." He pauses with his hand on the door handle. "But I mean, if you don't want to..." He turns to you.
"No. No, I told you I'd come. I don't mind. I just don't want you to get in trouble."
"I don't give a shit." He doesn't open the door.
"You gonna go in, love?"
"Oh. Yeah, I guess so."
"Open the door, sweetheart."
He leans down and kisses you.
"This isn't accomplishing much." You point out.
"Working up the courage." He kisses you harder before opening the door.
"Sirius." Regulus Black says, surprised, as you come in the door. He glances around. "Mum and Dad aren't home. Hurry up."
Sirius pulls you past and up a flight of stairs. He kisses you again in his bedroom and starts cramming things in a trunk.
You glance around at the posters. "Lovely decor." You comment.
He glances around. "Ah, shit. I forgot about that. Sorry. I love you." He kisses you again. "I was just trying to piss off my parents. I'm sorry."
"It's cool. Don't worry."  You say, but it's not, and you'll discuss it later.
"Okay, let's go. I'm ready to get out of here." He grabs the trunk with one hand and starts walking, almost running into you in his haste.
"Sirius." You say, grabbing his arms.
"I know. I'm sorry. I swear I wasn't thinking about that--"
"I'm not angry." You slip your arms around his neck.
There's a thump as he drops his trunk and wraps his arms around you.
"You good?"
"Yep." He lets you go and starts dragging his trunk again.
"Need help?"
"No. I'm just trying to scratch the floors up--Actually, you can sit on it." He adds thoughtfully.
You smile and lightly whack him upside the head.
"Not the hair, Y/L/N." He says seriously.
You walk down the stairs, and Regulus Black is standing casually in front of a doorway.
"What are you doing?" Sirius asks.
"Nothing." He shrugs. "Don't drag your trunk, you'll scratch the floors."
"Move." Sirius drops the trunk again.
"No."
"Move, Reg."
"I think you should leave."
Sirius grabs his arms and moves him, walking in the door.
"Sirius, really--" Regulus begins.
"Wow." Sirius says from inside.
"What's wrong?" You ask, following.
Sirius points at something on the wall. It's a family tree. "She blasted off Andromeda for marrying Ted." He says quietly. "Alphard too."
"Sirius, get out of there." Regulus says.
Sirius points to another spot on the tree, his name under it. "Thought she'd at least wait until I skipped for good."
"You should leave." Regulus says.
"Yeah. Guess I will. Ready, baby?" He asks you.
You nod.
"Sirius." Regulus calls out the door.
Sirius turns around.
"Never mind." Regulus shuts the door.
"Did you happen to notice if I scratched the hardwood?" Sirius asks.
"Maybe a little." You say, just to make him feel better.
"Good." He holds his hand out to you. "Shall we?"
You take it, and disapparate.
"Nothing like being disowned to set the mood." Sirius tries for a grin as he unpacks his things in James' house.
"Well, they weren't your real family anyways." You say, sitting crosslegged on his bed.
"What?" He gives you an odd look.
"Family are the people who have to stick around no matter how big of an arse you are or how hard you try to push them away. We're your family: me, Lily, James, Peter, Remus."
"You're right." He says with a small smile. "Yeah. You're right."
"I'm always right."
"Yeah, you are." He grins.