Dean Winchester x Reader

"Dean? What are you doing?" Sam asks.
"He's talking to me." You say quietly. They don't, of course. Because you're dead.
"Huh? Nothing." Dean puts his phone down. "Nothing. Need something?"
"No. Just checking in."
"Yeah, I'm fine." Dean says casually.
When Sam leaves, he picks up the phone again and dials your number, just to listen to the voicemail message. You've been dead for six months, and he's been paying your phone bill the whole time just to listen to it.
"Dean." You say emphatically.
He looks up. "Y/N?"
"Dean." You repeat, but he shakes his head and looks back down.
You pick a pencil up off of the table. You don't expect it to work, but it does. You start writing.
He snatches up the paper as soon as the pencil falls. "'Get me out of here.'" He reads aloud.
He starts crying silently and sits down on the floor, his head in his hands. You sit in front of him, even though he can't see you. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry." He whispers.
You manage to pick up the pencil again. "I love you." You write.
He starts crying harder. "Y/N." He chokes out.
"It's okay." You write.
He pulls the silver cross necklace that you used to wear all the time out of his pocket and dangles it in front of his face.
You sit with him as he composes himself. When he finally does, he presses the necklace to his lips and leaves the room. You follow. You and Sam both watch as he throws it into the fire and watches it melt.
You see both of their faces as they watch you finally leave. "Bye, guys." You smile.
"Goodbye." They both say quietly, and then you're gone.