Sirius Black x Reader

"Merlin, Sirius! Do you listen to a bloody word I say?!"
"I listen to every bloody word you say!" He shouts back, then adds under his breath, "I just don't do everything you say."
"I'm not asking for much! It's for your own good, Sirius! Must you be so ornery?!" You want to pull out all your hair--and his too.
"Pardon me for not caring about my education."
"Do you ever want to do anything with yourself? Do you want your life to go anywhere? You have to get an education to accomplish anything!"
"Too bloody bad!"
"You frustrate me, Sirius. It isn't that hard to try."
The next thing you know, he's pushed you up against the wall. Your mouth drops open, and you're almost positive he's going to hit you.
"Please don't be mad at me. I love you too much to lose you." He hisses under his breath, mashing his lips onto yours. "I love you." He repeats, sounding just as angry as he had before.
"I love you too." You manage to squeak out.
He swallows hard and takes a few steps back. "I'm sorry, I..."
"You're fine."
"Did I hurt you?"
"No. Not at all."
"Are you sure?" His eyes scan your body for visible marks.
"Yeah, I'm sure."
"I'm so sorry."
"It's fine, Sirius." You take a step towards him, but he backs up. "Sirius." You sigh.
"No, no. Don't come near me. I'm sorry."
"Sirius, chill out. It's okay. I'm fine."
"But if you weren't?"
"But I am." You step forward until he backs into the wall.
"I'm sorry, Y/N." He whispers frantically. "I'm so sorry."
"Sirius, calm down. It's fine."
He shakes his head. "No it isn't. I could have hurt you--"
You kiss him. He resists at first, but only for a second. "I love you." You inform him.
"I love you more."