Dean Winchester x Reader

"Go ahead." You say, tugging at the rope binding your wrists in a hopeless attempt to get free. "Kill me. Who'll care?"
"A certain Winchester boy." The demon in front of you smiles maliciously, picking up a knife and turning it over in his hands.
"He won't. I asked him to come; he didn't. No one'll care. Let's get this show on the road, dude."
"But why would I want to kill you if no one'll miss you?"
"Kill me, you fucking bastard!" You scream. "Kill me!"
The man laughs. "Oh, the things I want to do to you." He brushes his fingers down your cheek, making your skin crawl. "So. Down to business, shall we? Which torture do you prefer: Mental or physical?"
"Either suits me. You'll go back to Hell either way. I've got my ticket to Heaven."
His eyes flash black. "Which'll hurt Dean most, then?"
"I don't give a shit. If you're gonna kill me, could you just get it over with? If not, just let me go and we can both be on our way."
"Nobody came to help you." He pulls a chair up in front of you and sits. "Doesn't that hurt?"
"It was expected." You set your jaw. "Kill me, please."
"You want someone to care. You all do. That's why humans are always dying. They're emotional. And stupid."
"They are, aren't they?"
"Too bad no one cares for you."
"God cares." You shrug as best you can. "That's all I need. Does Satan care for you?" You smile sweetly.
"There is no God, you ignorant child!" He looks irritated. "There's no God out there watching over you. If there was, you wouldn't be here, would you?"
"If there's no God, there won't be any one saving me." You say casually. "I see why you went to Hell."
He got up, kicking the chair away and getting in your face. "You stupid little bitch--"
"I am, aren't I?" You smile.
He slaps you and you press your lips together, tasting blood. "You spent more time with those bastards than I thought." He hisses.
"Obviously not enough."
"Why's that?"
"If I had, you'd be dead."
He laughs again, just as a door bangs open downstairs. "Ahh!" He grins. "Cavalry's here! Luckily for you, I took precautions. You know, in case they decided to interrupt us. We've got a while, don't you worry."
"You can't hurt me."
"The hell I can't!" He snatches a knife up and runs it down the side of your neck, pressing just hard enough to bring blood. "Was that painful?"
"If you'll untie a hand, I'd be delighted to show you how it's done."
Eyes black again, he digs the knife into your arm, deeper this time.
"God help me." You whisper under your breath, eyes closed.
He laughs. "Good luck with that one, sweetcheeks."
"Y/N!" A voice screams from downstairs. "Y/N!"
"Don't answer." The man says.
"All right."
He slaps you again. "Stupid--"
"I did what you said. Why are you angry?"
He gets up in your face, digging the knife into your side. "Has anybody ever told you how annoying you are?"
"Y/N!" Dean yells again.
"Yeah." You say. "They have, believe it or not."
"Well I'll tell you again. You're very, very fucking annoying."
Got it. You think triumphantly as your hand slips free.
"Good. Thank you for your feedback." You bring your knee up, hitting him in the stomach. As he reels back, you quickly untie your ankles, jumping up.
"Little--"
You punch him in the jaw. "Has anyone ever told you how filthy your language is? Because it's really freaking bad."
"Y/N!" Dean yells again, sounding more frantic.
"Dean!" You shout back. "Yeah." You say to the demon in front of you. "I think cavalry's getting through your precautions a little fast. Better luck next time." You say as the door bursts open and you're pushed out of the way and into the wall. You smile anyway, flinching slightly from the force of the impact and the pain in your side.
Dean's shooting almost immediately. The man crumples to the ground and Dean runs over, kneeling beside you, pulling you to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you that hard."
"It's fine." You hug him back.
"I told you no!" He yells, pushing you away but still holding onto you. "I told you not to leave your damn house. What the hell is wrong with--You're bleeding." He drops his voice to a normal volume. "What the hell happened? Are you okay? Come on, let's go."
He tries to pick you up, but you push him away. "Quit shouting at me. I'm fine." You start walking.
He grabs your hand and pulls you back. "You're hurt."
"I'm fine. Don't worry. It was quite fun."
"So weird." He mutters to himself and follows. "So weird."