Tony Stark x Reader

"Excuse me." An impatient man was saying somewhere behind you as you walked the busy New York streets. "Places to be, people. Excuse me."
You step in his way on purpose. You figure he can get over it and get to his destination at the same rate as everyone else.
"Excuse me." The man says impatiently to you. "Hey! Girl! Get out of my way."
"Maybe if you weren't such as asshole I'd be in a bit more of a hurry to move." You respond calmly. There's a collective gasp from people around you.
"Do you know who I am?" The man asks.
You turn your head slightly. "No. Should I, Your Highness?"
He takes off his glasses. "I'm Tony Stark." He gives you a charming smile.
"Good for you." You say aloud.
"Great. I pissed off a superhero." You think to yourself.
"I like you. You've got spunk. Mind if I join you?"
"Thought you had places to be." You look ahead as you walk, not looking at Iron Man walking beside you.
"Not anymore. What's your name?"
You tell him your name. "Lovely meeting you, but I've got work to do." You try to go around him to get in the door to your office, but he steps in your way. "You want a job, Y/N?"
"I have a job. It's behind the door you're blocking. Please step aside."
He has an amused smile on his face. "I'll email you."
"You don't have my email." You point out.
"I'll find it."

When you get home from work that night, you can't refrain from checking your email. You laugh as you open one:

Y/N,
Told you I'd find your email, didn't I?
The pleasure of meeting you today was all mine. I'm quite glad I did. I'll send a car to pick you up at your home at nine sharp, and he'll bring you for your interview.
-Tony Stark
P.S. The security at your old job really should be updated.

You've already decided that you aren't going, just to teach him a lesson. But in the morning, you find yourself getting ready for it anyways and watching for the car. You recognize it immediately.
"Take her to Mr. Stark." The driver says when he puts you in an elevator in what you would call a skyscraper.
"Yes sir." A disembodied voice says, making you look around skeptically.
The elevator starts moving.
"Go through the door." The same voice tells you when the elevator doors open.
You open the doors the voice tells you to.
"Wake up, Mr. Stark." The voice says.
"I'm not sleeping. I'm resting my eyes, JARVIS." Tony says like he's talking to a child. He's leaning back in a chair at a desk.
"Ms. Y/L/N is here."
Tony sits up and opens his eyes. "Oh, Y/N. Hey. I was resting my eyes."
"Yeah, okay." You agree.
"Take a seat." He gestures to two chairs sitting in front of his desk.
"Okay. Which one?"
"What do you mean? Just take one."
"To where?"
He pauses, then laughs. "My bad. Please, sit down."
You take a seat. "Yes sir."
"Gross. Don't call me sir. Just call me Tony."
"Tony?"
"Yes. Just Tony."
"Just Tony?"
"Yes. Shall we get started?"
"I don't actually--"
"What's your favorite color?"
"My favorite color?" You ask.
"Yes. Your favorite color."
"Um.... red."
"Mine too. But what kind of red?"
"Like the sunset. You?"
"Hot rod. Favorite band?"
"Favorite band?"
"Yes. Try to keep up." He grins.
"Metallica."
"Mine's Black Sabbath. That'll do, though."
"Are you single?"
"Am I single?" You repeat. "That's even more irrelevant than--"
"If you're going to be stuck with me all the time, it's best we have something in common."
"Why do you need to know my relationship status?"
"Oh, smart and sexy." He smirks.
Your eyes widen.
"We both know you don't want a job."
"No. But I don't want a relationship either."
"Right. Me either. Shall I show you around?"