James Potter x Reader

You're sleeping peacefully when a pillow hits you. You sit up.
"There's an owl at the window." Your roommate mumbles.
"So you hit me with a pillow?!"
"Your dumbass boyfriend's the only one who'd send an owl in the middle of the night."
It's true, so you get up to get the owl.
Meet in common room. Emergency
XO,
James
You sigh and get up.
You go into the common room to see James and Sirius waiting. Sirius looks particularly unamused.
"How do tall people like Sirius sleep when the blankets don't reach all the way to their feet?" James asks immediately.
"What?" You ask, raking a hand through your hair.
"Are you kidding?" Sirius demands.
"What? It's a real question!" James says defensively.
"Dude. It's three in the morning." Sirius says.
"So you couldn't sleep either?"
Sirius opens his mouth to say something.
".... Is it because of the blanket?" James asks.
"I would punch you, but I'm too tired." Sirius growls.
"Can you, like, magically enhance the blanket--"
"I need my beauty sleep. I'm going to bed."
"You don't need beauty sleep, you're already beautiful." You tell him.
"I know, but my hair needs it." Sirius gives a little grin. "Goodnight, James."
"But your blanket--" James says.
"Shut up about the bloody blanket!" Sirius says, exasperated. He kisses your cheek. "'Night, Y/N." He says, and proceeds to shuffle back up to his dormitory.
"So the blanket doesn't effect their sleep?" James asks you.
"James." You sigh.
"Does it??"
"I wouldn't know, I'm not tall. Ask Hagrid or something."
"You're right! I will. Goodnight." He kisses you and bounces off.
You roll your eyes and go back to bed.
You wake up to another pillow.
"Owl." Your roommate growls.
You get the owl.
Common room. SOS
XO
James
You sigh and go down there again. Sirius is already waiting on the couch, scowling. You lie down with your head on his lap. "'Night." You say.
"'Night." He agrees.
You wake up when James bursts into the common room. "Good, you're here!"
Sirius jumps too. "Bloody hell, James. What are you doing?" Sirius demands.
"Hagrid says sometimes it makes it hard to sleep, but not really." James says triumphantly.
"Glad you figured it out." Sirius gently lifts your head up and puts a pillow under it. "Goodnight, James. When my hair looks like shit in the morning, know it's your fault."
James kneels in front of you and pokes your face. "You awake?" He whispers.
"Yes." You growl and sit up. He sits beside you.
"Good."
"Just because you can't sleep doesn't mean no one else should be able to." You inform him.
He lays his head on your lap. "But it's boring by myself."
You say nothing, just twirl your fingers in his hair. When you look back down, he's asleep. You roll your eyes. "'Course."
You lean down and kiss his forehead. "Goodnight."