Tom Riddle x Reader (Part II)

"My parents died when I was young." Tom finally tells you as you sit on the train, going home for the summer. "I hate the orphanage."
"I'm sorry, Tom." You reach out and touch his arm.
His eyes go wide and he turns to look at you thoughtfully.
"You could come stay with me. My parents won't mind."
"No. I couldn't impose. I'll live."
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Like what? Oh, sorry. That was weird, wasn't it? I'm sorry."
You laugh. "No, you're fine. Just wondering if you were okay."
"Nope. I mean, I'm fine. Or, I meant that I'm not not okay. Wow. I'm gonna stop talking now."
"Good call." You laugh.

The day you graduate, Tom takes you up to the Astronomy Tower. "Look around." He says, his arm around you.
"Yeah?" You prompt.
"I'll make you queen of all you see."
"Do I get to dress all Victorian when I'm queen?" You joke.
"You can dress however you want."
"People'll laugh if I do that." You smile.
"Nobody will laugh. I won't let them."
You kiss his cheek. "I love you, Tom."
He stares out over the grounds for a while. "I love you too." He says finally.

It seems that Tom Riddle keeps his promises. You wake up one morning, a beautiful Victorian dress hanging before you. You glance around, unsure.
Tom pokes his head in the door to see if you're awake. He smiles when he sees you sitting up. "As I promised." He gestured to the dress.
You get up and run into his arms. "Merlin, you're the best." You smile, kissing his cheek.
"I feel powerful." You laugh as you walk out of your room in the dress.
"You are powerful, my love." He kisses your hand with an elaborate bow. "Now, tell me your biggest desire, and you will have it."
"Anything?"
"Anything in the universe."
"I don't want to go to dinner at the Malfoy's tonight."
"That's your request?" He gives a confused look.
"Yes. Really, they're a big overzealous, don't you think?"
He smiles. "Well, if that's your desire, we won't go. Anybody else with that choice would have chosen something big. I thought you'd at least ask for a puppy or something."
You laugh. "It's the small things."
"What do you want to do, instead of going to the Malfoy's?"
"Anything?"
"Anything."
"I know you don't like Muggles, but can we go to the Cinema?"
"Of course." He says, though it looks like it's painful. "Anything for my queen."