The Joker x Reader

You had a normal life...
Until the Joker came around.
You don't know what he does when he isn't with you. He doesn't say, and you don't ask.
He'll come home and give you one of his crazy little smiles, give you one of his lovely little kisses, maybe stay a few days, and then leave again.
You don't mind.
"Well..." He says after giving you a kiss when he comes home. "It's high time I'm moving on."
"What're you talking about?" You ask, looking up at him from the mirror. You put your curling iron down.
"It's time for me to go somewhere else." He says, coming up behind you and putting his hands on your shoulders, massaging them.
"Okay. What's that gotta do with anything?"
He prods you up and twirls you, stopping you when you're facing him. "Well, you see, I can't have too much... baggage."
"Yes, and?"
"I know you love me." He gives an insane smile.
"I do." You smile.
"And you know I love you."
"I do."
"And I'm sorry to do this, I truly am. But--" He says, ending sharply as you feel something go into your chest. "--It has to be done."
You look down to see a knife protruding from your chest, blood pooling slowly around it.
He catches you as you start to fall. He lowers you to the floor, kneeling beside you, holding your head up. He smiles down at you. "How do you feel, my dear?" He asks, sliding the knife out.
"Wonderful." You smile up at him.
He leans down and kisses you, slowly. You expend the last bit of your energy to kiss him back.