Fred Weasley x Rebekah Lupin-Black

"Uhm, let's start with your parents, shall we?" She asks, steering him away from the door they're approaching.
Fred spins her back around. "Or we could do it as we planned and bring Moony and Padfoot to my parents' and tell them all."
"I'm gonna throw up."
He puts his arm around her and prods her to the front door.
They walk in.
"I'm home!" Rebekah yells, drawing out the "o."
"Kitchen!" Remus yells.
They make their way to the kitchen, coming in just as Sirius bounds in.
He sweeps her up in a hug, spinning her around. "You're home!" He says, drawing out the "o" as well.
"Hey." She smiles, kissing his cheek.
He lets her go and she turns to Moony. He kisses her forehead. "Hey, sweetheart." He smiles, and goes to take something out of the oven.
"Hey, Freddie, what's up?" Sirius claps Fred's shoulder.
"Not much. Mum and Dad've invited you to dinner tonight."
"Sweet." Sirius says. "Moony--"
"I already know, Pads. That's why I'm baking a cake."
"That's why you're baking a cake? And here I was thinking you did it because you love me." He turns to Rebekah and Fred and shakes his head. "Do you see what I live with?"

At dinner at the Weasleys' that evening, Fred stands and says that he has an announcement.
Everyone looks at him.
Rebekah gives him a glare.
"I really love your cooking, Mum, and I hope you know that twenty years from now, I'll be bring my wife and children to dinner every night." He says casually, and retakes his seat.
Everybody swivels their heads to look at Rebekah, checking for a ring.
"Oh my God!" Hermione says.
The room erupts into chaos as people congratulate the two of them and Molly cries.
"Observant lot, you guys are." George says.
"You told George and not me!" Sirius says.
"He's Fred's twin." Rebekah shrugs.
Padfoot's giving Fred the evil eye from across the table.
"Pads, he literally asked us both for her hand, why are you glaring at him?" Remus hisses. "Chill."
"No. She's my baby." Sirius says protectively.
"Another thing." Rebekah says. "We're pregnant."
Padfoot looks like he's about to pass out. Molly lets out a shriek. Remus' mouth drops open.
"Wait what?" George says.
"That's great!" Several say.
"Oh my God!" Hermione repeats.
"What are you naming it?" Ron asks.
Rebekah looks at her parents, to see their reactions. "Well, if it's a girl... Lily Hope, and if it's a boy, James Arcturus."
Everybody gets quiet.
Remus and Sirius look at her.
"If that's okay. If it's not, it was all Fred's idea." She says.
"Hey!" Fred says.
Remus gets up, walks over, and embraces them both. He kisses her cheek. "I love you, sweetheart. I'm proud."
"Thanks, Moony." She hugs him back.
To Fred, he says, "Take care of my baby girl."
Fred gives a military salute. "Sir, yes sir!"
Molly tackles them both in a hug. "Congratulations, dear." She tells her future daughter-in-law with a maternal smile.
"Thanks, Molly." Rebekah grins.
Arthur comes next, while Molly goes to her son.
"That's wonderful." He tells her. "How shall you raise your baby? With pre-Hogwarts education, I mean? Will you give him a rubber duck?"
"Perhaps. If he wants one." Rebekah smiles.
Sirius comes over for the hugs. "Love you, kid." He tells her.
"Love you too, Padfoot." She smiles.
"You," he turns to Fred, "Watch yourself around my baby, you hear? And make sure she raises that baby in a very Marauder-esque way."
"Yes sir." Fred grins.
Remus shakes his head at them behind Sirius' back.
"Welcome to the family, kid. You'll be expected to regularly bring your mum's leftovers to us." Sirius adds, clapping his shoulder and retaking his seat. He looks at Mrs. Weasley.
"Yes, there's dessert." She smiles, pinching his cheek and bustling off into the kitchen.