Pietro Maximoff x Reader

You look out the window of your apartment to see buildings falling down, crumbling. The ground shakes beneath you, the whole building quivering. You grab your phone and a book--you can't survive an earthquake without those--and head out the door.
"Y/N!" You hear just as someone grabs you, and you're being taken swiftly away.
"What the hell?" You shriek.
"It's me, love." Pietro says.
"Hello." A girl whom you assume to be his sister says. "I'm Wanda."
"Nice to finally meet you. I'm Y/N." You respond. The two of you reach around Pietro and shake hands.
"Think this can wait?" He asks.
"Just being polite." You say.
When he finally puts you down, the ground is still. "Stay here. Don't move. I'll be back." He kisses you both on the forehead, and is gone in a flash.
The two of you sit down in the deserted park and wait for him to return.
When he returns, he finds you both sipping coffee and telling stories about him.
"Once when he was five--" Wanda begins with a laugh.
"Okay, that's enough bonding." Pietro interrupts.
"Just one more?" You ask.
"One more? How many have you told?" He looks horrified.
"Our mother had a flower." Wanda continues. "She couldn't grow anything, but she had that one flower. She told us not to pick it. Mother and I were cooking dinner, and Pietro comes in with the flower. God, she was mad. But she asked why he picked it, and he goes 'But Momma, it wasn't growing. It was just standing there.'"
"Yes, yes, okay." Pietro says. "Shall we go home?"
"But that's adorable. Don't you want to hear more?" You smile.
"No."
"We'r doing it because we love you, Pietro." Wanda smiles.
"Yeah, sure."
"I'm going to catch a bus home. You two go on a walk or something."
"I'll take you."
"No. I'm fine."
"It won't take long--"
"I'm fine, Pietro. Go." She put her coffee in his hands and walked away.
"Well, looks like it's just you and me." You say.
"Good observation."
"Shut up." You laugh.
"Let's go on a walk, shall we?" He gives a dramatic bow and holds his arm out.
You smile and take it. "We shall. Do you want to tell me about your adventures?"
He shrugs. "No."
"Saving people. The usual?"
"Yeah." He gives you a quick smile.
"Would you look at that. You're a superhero." You smile.
"No." He shakes his head. "No I'm not. I've done bad things."
"Well, you're my hero." You smile and reach up, pecking his cheek.
"How funny." He gives a smile. "You're mine."