Tony Stark x Reader

"Shall I phone Miss Y/L/N?" JARVIS asks.
"Why not?" Tony says.

You're sitting in your parents' basement as utter chaos goes on in the city above.
Your phone rings.
The screen reads "Tony Stark" and has a picture of your boyfriend.
You pick it up. "Hello?"
"Hey, babe. I don't have much time."
"What's going on, Tony?" You demand.
"I'm--nothing." He says quickly.
You get up and run up the stairs. Your parents yell for you to come back down, and your mom runs after you. "Tony, what's happening? What are you doing?" You demand, running out the front door.
You look up to see a torpedo type thing flying towards a gaping black hole in the sky.
"Tony, is that you?" You ask quietly.
"Yeah. That's me. Look, I just needed to call and tell you I--"
But then he flies through the hole, and your phone call ends.
"Tony." Your voice cracks.
Your phone's still beeping, a reminder that everybody else's world was saved, but your world was crumbling down.
"Tony." You repeat.
"Come inside!" Your mother yells, breaking the deafening silence that had followed Tony's ascent.
You stare up at the closing hole.
"Y/N! Get inside! Now!" Your father snaps.
You turn and run into your mother's arms, sobbing into her shirt, because Tony's gone and what are you supposed to do?
"Baby, what happened?" Your mother asks.
"Honey, look." Your father says.
You shake your head vigorously. You aren't going to watch the hole close your love in space.
"Look." Your mother says gently.
You turn and look, to see a small dot falling from the sky.
Your tears turn relieved, but only for a second.
"He's not slowing down." You say frantically.
He disappears behind the buildings.
You phone Natasha. She tells you the street, and you run, ignoring your parents.
You push your way through the rubble.
Hulk grabs you as you try to get to Tony. He holds you with one arm and roars at Tony.
Tony jumps, gasping.
You turn and cry into Hulk's shoulder. He's holding you against him with one hand.
You pull yourself up and kiss his cheek. "Thank you." You whisper.
He puts you down and you go to Tony, holding out your hand. He grabs it and stands. His mask is ripped off, but Hulk had done that, so it doesn't bother you too much.
You pull him into a hug, squeezing your eyes shut.
When you open them, the Hulk is gone, and Bruce Banner is back. He gives you a smile, and turns away.
You aren't one for PDA, but you kiss Tony.
"What were you going to say?" You ask once you pull away.
"What?" He asks blankly, looking at you. "Oh, when I called? Well, I thought I was gonna die, so it doesn't really matter now, does it? You can stop crying, babe. It's okay."
You kiss him again, so grateful to be with him.
"I was going to say that I love you." He says when you pull back. He kisses you again. "I love you, Y/N."
You pull him back into a hug and whisper, "I love you too."