George Weasley x Reader

You stumble into the Great Hall after the Battle of Hogwarts, looking for none other than George Weasley.
You see him and run over to the body he and his family are crowded around. You look down into the face of Fred Weasley, a smile still on his lips.
Molly has thrown herself across him, and Arthur as his arm around her. Ginny's sobbing to Hermione, and Ron and Percy are staring at their brother, heart-wrenching sobs escaping their lips. You stare at Fred, his last words to you, said with such a happy look, ringing in your ears: "Can you believe Remus Lupin is Moony?"
You still didn't know who Moony was. He had promised an explanation after the Battle.
You watch George across the corpse, listening to his sobbing, rooted to the spot. You couldn't stand looking at Fred any longer. Fred being dead was bad enough, but if you look too long, you can imagine it's George down there. George lifts his head from his hands and meets your eyes. It kills you to see the one who was always smiling with such a broken look. He stands up, and you both start towards each other at the same time, meeting at Fred's feet.
George wraps his arms around you, clutching onto you tightly, dropping his head onto your shoulder, sobbing. He drops to his knees, and you follow, crying too.
You clutch onto George just as tightly as he's holding onto you.
"I love you." He says for the first time, the words coming out choked and desperate. "I love you, Y/N." He repeats, lifting his head to meet your eyes. "I love you." He says again.
"I love you too, George." You whisper through a cascade of tears.
He kisses you impetuously. "I love you." He says fiercely against your lips. "I fucking love you."
"I love you too, George." You say softly, turning your head.
When you all went back to the Burrow, George refused to sleep in his and Fred's room, so he would sneak into the room you, Hermione, and Ginny were in every night and climb into bed with you. He would be gone by the time the three of you awoke. You wouldn't even know he did it if he didn't kiss your head and whisper goodnight every time.
He walks out of the bathroom a few days later with his hair dyed an outrageous blue.
"Oh my God. George." You say, eyes wide. "Your mother--"
"His mother what?" Molly asks, walking around the corner. "Oh my God. George!" She says, eyes wider than yours. "What do you think you're doing?" She half shrieked.
"Just figured I'd change it up a bit." George shrugs and kisses her cheek as he walks past you two.
"Oh my God." You and Mrs. Weasley say at the same time.
You wait up for George that night, and when he opens the door, you push him back out and lead him outside.
"Your hair is a very pretty color." You admit.
"You think so? Thank you! I think it suits me very well." George agrees.
"I think your mum's about ready to kill you, though. You might want to do away with it." You advise.
"We were identical, Y/N." He whispers, dropping his gaze from yours.
You sigh as it clicks into place. "Oh." You say.
"Hey, Y/N?"
"Yeah, love?"
"Will you marry me?"