Tony Stark x Reader

"Hey, Tony." You say as you walk in.
He glances up from the computer and gives you his signature Playboy smile. "Hey, babe." He says, and looks back to it. "Give me a minute."
You nod and lean against the table beside him.
He glances over at you, hunched over his screen. His eyes travel and then land on yours. "You okay, honey?"
You shrug. "Yeah. Just waiting."
"All right." He gives you a strange look before looking back to the computer. You rarely ever come in this room. Tony jokingly says it's because you're jealous of the attention he gives his machines and technology. He looks back up at you uncertainly. "You sure, sweetheart?"
You start to cry, but you're nodding anyways. You half expect him to go back to his computer, but he stands up straight and steps in front of you, wrapping his arms around you. You cry into his shoulder, his chin on your head. "What's wrong, baby?"
"Everything." You gasp. "My life is a disaster. I have no idea what I'm doing with it. I can't even leave my damn house."
"You're here, aren't you?"
"I'm comfortable with you."
"Bad call. I could probably inflict more damage than anyone else."
"I don't care. I love you." The words tumble out before you can check them.
"You do?" He says after a moment.
You nod vehemently into his chest.
"I love you too." He says softly, his arms tightening around you.
"What am I supposed to do?" You whisper.
"Well, you've got a full time job taking care of me. I don't know how you balance everything, but it looks like you do. I, for one, am proud of you."
"You are?" You pull your head back to look at him.
The expression on his face is so open and tender that it scares you for a moment. "Yes, Y/N. I've never been prouder of anybody."
"I can barely function." You choke out through the lump in your throat.
"But you do. That's the thing. I know how bad it is for you, and you still do. Have you seen me? When I just have a cold, I don't do anything. You go out and do tons of crap with all this you have. I'm proud."
"Thank you." You whisper.
He leans down and kisses you. "I love you, Y/N. I really do."
"I love you too."