Dean Winchester x Reader

"Where are we going?" Dean asks, a blindfold over his eyes.
"It's a surprise, Dean." You repeat for what has to be the millionth time.
"But I wanna knowww."
"You will soon enough. No peaking!" You slap his hand away as he reaches up.
"You aren't gonna kill me, are you? I know I'm an asshole, but it is my birthday."
"Yes, I know." You smile.
You pull up in front of the restaurant: "World of Pie."
"All right. Take it off." You say.
He takes it off and looks at you before looking at his surroundings, probably checking for a weapon. You shrug.
He looks forward, and his face lights up. "Pie!" He exclaims.
You smile and follow him inside.
"Best birthday present ever." He says through a mouth full of pie.
"I'm glad you like it." You smile.
"How could I not?"
"Don't speak with your mouth full, sweetie." You say, feeling like a mother.
"Sorry."
"This must be what Heaven looks like." He says after a while, looking around. "Pie, you... Perfect."
You smile. "Cheesy, Dean."
"I love you." He says as you finally leave.
"No way. I love me too."
"Ha ha." He slides his arm around your waist, speaking lowly in your ear. "Now, when we get home, why don't we go to the bedroom--"
"We don't have a bedroom, Dean. We have a motel room with Sammy." You laugh.
"Car it is." He smirks, pulling you into the back seat.