Dally Winston x Reader

"Hey, Dal." You say, walking into the hospital room.
"Hey, babe. How's Johnny? Is he okay? And Pony?" He sat up.
"Ponyboy's all right." You nod, sitting down on the side of his bed. "Johnny's a bit iffy."
"I want to see him."
"They don't want you--"
"Bullshit. I don't care."
"Where are your clothes, Dally?"
"I'm not wearing a damn hospital gown." He growls.
"Don't you have that tone with me, boy." You say warningly.
"Yes ma'am." He gives a little smirk, like he thinks you're joking. "C'mere, Ms. Abstinence." He holds his arm out. His words are light, but his tone is heavy.
You settle into his arms. You aim to kiss him, but he moves his head and you kiss his neck instead.
"Well, if that's how you wanna play." He says, rolling over to prop himself over you, kissing you.
"Dally?" You whisper, your voice choked.
"Don't cry. Dear God, Y/N. Don't cry. What do you want? I'll do whatever it is. Just please--"
"Johnny's dying, Dally." You say softly.

You wait outside the hospital, knowing Dally's going to lose his shit at some point.
He runs out of the hospital, all gung ho. You grab him, and he turns to you with a shocked expression, stopping in his tracks. When he sees it's you, he lets a single tear fall. "It's Johnny. He's dead."
"And where are you going, babe?"
"To fuck shit up." He pulls from your grasp.
"No, Dally." You say sharply.
He turns to you again, looking surprised. Usually you're soft spoken. "What?"
"I said no. Come with me."
"I'm not going in there."
"Then come to my place. I'm not letting you fuck up your life. That fucks up mine too, remember."
"Look, babe. I love you. But I gotta go."
"Don't bullshit me, Dallas Winston. You don't ever say you love me. You aren't going anywhere."
"I never do, do I?" He says quietly.
You hold out your hand. "No, you don't. You're a big tuff guy, remember?"
"I do love you, Y/N." He looks at your hand.
"I know that, Dally. And I know you love Johnny too. But whatever you're thinking about doing won't fix things. Come with me."
"I've gotta do something." He doesn't meet your eyes.
"I'm sorry, Dally, but I can't let you go. I know you'll do something stupid, and I can't let that happen."
"You can't stop me."
Your mom used to tell you that the best way to get a guy to do whatever you want is to cry, because it makes them uncomfortable and they don't know what to do, besides conform to your will. So, you start crying. "Dally, please."
"Don't cry, Y/N." He looks up, closing his eyes. "I'll cry. I don't cry."
"It's okay to cry, Dal. Come here."
"I'm fine." He says gruffly.
"Come here, baby." You repeat.
Within seconds, he's swept you up in his arms and is holding you tightly, burying his face in your hair. "Dear God, Y/N." He whispers.
"I love you, Dally."