Sirius Black x Reader (Part I)

You slip out the doors of Hogwarts and walk slowly across the grounds. You look at the forest or a moment, considering the danger. You go in anyways. Once you feel you're significantly far away, you scream. You scream as loud as you can, breaking into a fit of sobs. You scream again, dropping to your knees, gasping.
"Y/N." A voice says, and you lift your head from your hands, looking up.
"Sirius." You stand up quickly. "What the hell are you doing here?" You try to keep your voice steady.
"Watching out for you, of course. Come here."
"I was just about to go to bed." You try.
He comes up to you and wraps his arms around you. You drop to the leaf-littered ground, and he follows. He holds you as you scream at the top of your lungs. He holds you until you're done screaming, and he whispers soothingly in your ear as you sob.
Once you finally calm down, he stands up and half pulls you with him. "You shouldn't come in the forest alone. It's called 'The Forbidden Forest' for a reason, you know." He puts his arm around you and leads you out.
You laugh tiredly. "I'm sorry." You say.
"Don't be. Wanna talk about it?"
"I don't want to go home." You say, crying again.
"Me either. Let's not go."
"And where do you suggest we go, then?" You scoff.
"We can travel."
"That's not safe. There's a war going on."
"We'll get James and Remus and Peter to come. And Lily. It'll be fun."
"Yeah, unless we return to the apocalypse."
"It'll be fine, babe. I promise."
"Don't call me that." You roll your eyes.
"Suit yourself."
"I will, thanks."
"Either way, I'm not letting you go home. Let's just go, Y/N. You've got to live your life."
"I am."
"It's settled, then. We're going."
The two of you are silent as you sneak past Filch to the dormitories.
"Y/F/N   Y/L/N! Sirius Black! Where the bloody hell have you been? Do you know what time it is?! We've been worried sick!" James yells as soon as the two of you come through the portrait hole. He, Remus, Peter, and Lily are all sitting in the common room, eyes on the two of you. "You could have left a note, at least! You could've been dead, for all we knew!" James continues.
"Who wants to go on a trip this summer with Y/L/N and me?" Sirius asks, ignoring James.
"Y/N, are you okay?" Lily demands, standing.
"What'd you do to her, Sirius?" Remus half growls.
"Nothing!" Sirius says.
"Yeah, I'm fine. He's fine." You assure them. "You guys have to come on this trip, because I'm not going alone with Sirius."
"Who's in?" Sirius grins.
"Me." They all say.