Loki Laufeyson x Reader

"Hey, Loki?" You say confidently one day.
"Yes?" He turns to you, spinning around in the office chair he'd brought from Midgard solely because it rolls and spins.
"I'm out."
"Out of what? I can go to any of the worlds to get whatever it is for you. It shouldn't take long."
You almost change your mind and make up something to be out of, but you aren't going to live like this anymore. "No, I mean I'm done with this. I'm leaving."
"Leaving?" He asks, his usual smug expression dropping. "What do you mean leaving?" He stands from his beloved chair.
"I'm leaving. I'm leaving you, I'm leaving Asgard. I'm going back to Earth."
"W-Why are you leaving?"
Was this Loki Laufeyson, the god of mischief, letting his composure slip? Mark the calendar.
"You don't care. Why shouldn't I?"
"No, don't. Please."
"I love you, Loki, but you don't love me."
"I love you." He says, and if you didn't know him better, you'd say he sounds almost desperate.
But you do know him better, and you know he doesn't care. "No you don't, my love. I have to go."
"You're overthinking things again, my queen. Just breathe, and let me take care of you."
"Don't you see? I don't need somebody to take care of me, I need somebody to love me."
"I love you." He reaches out and takes both of your hands in his. "I love you, Y/N."
Would you look at that, he's said that today three more times in the past two minutes than he has in the past two years.
You kiss his cheek. "Bye, Loki."
"I'm your servant, my love." He says.
"Not anymore." You smile sadly and step through the portal.
You haven't been back on Misgard for a week when you come home to find an intricate crown on your kitchen table. You glance around to look for the source of it, but there's nobody there.
"Loki?" You ask.
No answer.
"Thor?"
Nada.
You shrug and inspect the golden headpiece, not touching it.
"Hello." A voice behind you says.
There was a time when you would have jumped, but after spending so much time with Loki, you'd gotten used to things like that.
You turn around to see Loki leaning against your wall. The crown's now floating in front of him.
"I've missed you." He says.
"I've missed you too." You smile.
"I come with a proposition."
"I'm listening."
"Be my queen." He says, the crown floating towards you. "Fear me... Love me... Obey me... and I'll be your slave. I'll treasure you for eternity." He holds your gaze, the crown levitating inches above your head.
"Loki..." You sigh.
"I realize that I may have neglected you. I know I was in the utmost folly to do so. I sincerely apologize, and I'll never let it happen again. I can take care of you, darling. I can protect you. Be my queen, my love, and you'll have every ounce of my being."
"I would love to." You smile, feeling a weight on your head. The crown was resting on your hair.
You start to go over to him, but he's already come to you, wrapping you in his arms and nearly spinning you around. "I love you." He says.
"I love you too." You stand on your tiptoes to kiss him.
"We're such a power couple."
You laugh. "Okay, Loki. Oh, but I was talking to Thor--"
"Let's not talk about Thor. It's just you and me. Kiss me, and pretend like we're the only ones in all the nine worlds."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
@xKillaSparklesx