Chapter One

"We're under pressure, 7 billion people in the world tryna fit in, keep it together, smile on your face even though your heart is frownin', but hey-"

I slammed my alarm clock off. Another torturous week. I crawled out of bed letting my feet hit the cold wood panels spread right across my bedroom floor. As I was getting ready, I flicked on my TV. The news was on. 

"America's most wanted, Jason McCann was recently seen around the city of Atlanta. If you see him the police are urging you to call 911 straight away, and keep away from him. He may be armed and dangerous. Detective Mayors is here to speak to us. So tell us Detective Mayor's wh-"

I changed the channel. People like him are pathetic, and they live a sad, sad life. I flicked through about 10 channels before I came to MTV, and just left it on there.

After my usual morning routine, I slipped into my outfit, and did my hair and make-up before walking down the stairs, where I found my dad sitting reading the paper. We didn't say a word to each other, and instead I just left.

I was about 10 minutes away from the school when clouds started to form in the sky and I heard a loud crackle of thunder. I jumped and whimpered slightly. I hate thunder and lightening. I have a phobia of the storms. Another loud crackle was heard along with a huge strike of lightning. I screamed not caring about anyone who was around me.

"Scared Sweetheart?" A husky voice asked from behind me. I turned around and saw a guy dressed all in black. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was about 5'7. I'm sure I recognized him. Vaguely, I nodded my head, wondering who he was and where he came from. 

"Aw don't worry, Jason's here shawty." Jason? Oh my gosh, its Jason McCann!

"How 'bout I take care of you until this storm goes over?" He asked smirking.

"No thanks" I replied and started to run. I felt a cloth being put over my mouth and I tried to scream, but it was no use. I tried my best to hold my breath, but it came to a point where I just had to breathe. My eyelids started to feel heavy and I slowly started to close my eyes. Seconds later everything went black and I felt my body fall to the floor, only to be picked back up and thrown onto a hard, metal floor.

Jason

As I was driving, the rain became heavier and soon enough, it was snowing. Well it was November. I couldn't see where I was going, no way could anyone drive in this. I pulled over and turned on the radio.

"Now in more serious news Jason McCann was recently spotted talking to a girl in the centre of Atlanta. This girl has long, brown, curly hair along with deep brown eyes. The girl seems to be about 5'4. Witnesses have told the police that they saw Jason but some type of cloth over her mouth before she collapsed in his arms. Jason supposedly threw her in the van and rapidly drove away. If you see him or see who you think might be this girl, Police are begging you to contact them as soon as possible, or else it may be to late. Visit my website for more info.

---

I woke up from my nap, still feeling tired. Switching the radio back on, I realised that they were talking about me again.

"The girl who was supposedly kidnapped by Jason McCann has been identified as Jennifer Lawrence. Her three best friends heard the report and decided to check out the website as the description perfectly fitted Jennifer. They found the picture and informed the police straight away. Ariana had a quick word with us.

Ariana, how do you feel about all of this?

Im gutted! She was one of my best friends and I don't even know if im going to see her again. I really hope Jason gets locked up in prison and the key gets thrown away.

 Please, if you have any information that you think might help the police catch Jason, please call them on 911."

I chuckled slightly. Dumbasses, they're never going to catch me.

I looked around the roads and found that most of the snow had cleared up, so I started up the car and headed towards Las Vegas.

---

Jennifer

When I woke up I had a splitting headache. I noticed I was tied up to a chair with some duck-tape over my mouth. I tried screaming but I doubt anyone could hear me, so I wriggled around trying to get free. The chair ended up falling over making a loud clatter as it knocked some old vases over. The door at the top of the stairs opened and light flooded into the dark, cold room.

"What do you want you fucking bitch?!" He yelled. I think it was Jason. I couldn't speak, so I gave him the 'are you stupid!?' look. He came over and ripped the tape off my mouth, leaving a stinging sensation.

"So tell me what the fuck you want!" Jason demanded.

"I wanna go home" I said almost in a whisper.

"Not happening, babe." He said. Jason got up and started to walk away, until I called him back.

"J-Jason? W-what do you want with m-me?" Why the hell am I stuttering!? He chose to ignore my question, so I asked another one. "Where are we?" I asked confused.

"Vegas baby" He smirked before leaving.