CHAPTER 1

*
UNDER MAJOR EDITING PROCESS
Really bad storyline, mistakes are everywhere, plot holes are everywhere.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK LOL.
*

Once you were forgotten by everyone you knew, you will disappear. Maybe you yearned for that, but not for Taehyung. He wanted to be remembered by everyone he knew.
Maybe it was because he thought that he would leave his mark on earth or maybe do something incredible.
Incredibly stupid that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am leaving!" Jung kook exclaimed as he walked out of his house, he exclaimed that to his mother, who warmly smiled back at him. Jung kook smiled back and headed to school.

He was pretty nervous, entering a private institution with the help of a scholarship and financial assistance from the government. His mother applied for it, even though Jung kook protested day and night, pestering his mother to let him work as some sort of assistant or waiter to help earn some money. But noooo, his mother did not want her son to over exert himself as he had university to worry bout.

Jung kook chuckled at the thought as he and his mother arguing about jobs surface into his mind. He was walking to school, striding across the pavement as he wanted to be within the safe confinements of the classroom, with no one disturbing him...

And no one hurting him.

As a child, he was pretty lanky, only after working out by jogging around and lifting up boxes for his teachers, he got some arm muscles and the stamina to run fast for long distances. Yet he was getting picked on by bullies, girls and boys, some hitting on him just to watch him stutter and turn red. Some even got as far as using him as someone to do their homework.

Those were mild, Jung kook could handle it, but some... some had the tendency to beat Jung kook up, just to relief their anger or maybe to satisfy their sadistic minds. The boy never complained, never spoke up for himself, he just kept quiet and accept the fate that had set upon him.

Jung kook quickly went up the steps and of the school and found his locker. It was dented and filled with awful writings as always, the permanent ink from the markers weren't scrubbed off by the school janitors. They wouldn't be able to keep it clean for less than a day, the bullies would always come back to do their stupid graffiti on his locker door.

He swiftly unlocked the padlock on his locker door and picked up the books he needed for class that day. It was Monday, so he would ending earlier than usual, which means dinner with his mother at home. He closed his locker after managing to balance seven different books on himself. He stumbled to class, and quickly settled himself onto his usual seat, right in front of the teacher.

It was not because he was the teachers' pet, it was because he felt safe in front of the teacher. No one would even dare to play a prank or bully him. They would not even try as the teacher had eye behind her head, one small prank and that student would be written up, get a scolding for the head of the level and get a painful beating from their parents.

Jung kook immediately opened up a random textbook to revise and wait for the teacher. He distracted himself from the rest of the students streaming into the class, some threw snide remarks at him, but Jung kook was too focused to even care. Some got out scrap paper balls and aimed at his head, but the boy just shrugged it off like some dust on his uniform.

The class was in total frenzy to say at the least, some teachers were there just to make sure that they wouldn't go all Miley Cyrus in class and stab someone's eye out of their head. The class suddenly became dead quiet and the sound of high heels clicking could be heard. Jung kook immediately looked up to see the class seated, and his table being filled with crush paper balls. Jung kook sighed and collected all of the balls and threw them in the bin, not even caring to open then up as it would contain hurtful remarks about him.