CHAPTER 16

"H-Helpeu.. y-you...?" Jimin asked, bringing a wash cloth near Jung kook. The cotton-haired man was getting panicky, he never have guests before, other than his friends. Though being a curer in the realm, he had never had anyone gone through a strong wave of emotions when just seeing blood.

He attempted English again. M

"C-com-e h-her-ere." Jimin said, holding Jung kook's hands and set him down on the kitchen counter. He got the wash cloth and cleaned the blood off Jung kook's face and the younger boy could finally see the cheerful face of Jimin instead of the resentful face of Jeonghan.

"What is it Jimin?" Taehyung asked, bursting into the kitchen, in his arms were Hoseok, holding a spiritual rabbit, clearly made from Taehyung's ability. "What happened?"

"It's okay now. Can you and Yoongi cook? I want to bring your friend to the beach. Don't worry, I will bring Hoseok too." Jimin said, reaching out for his kid. "Hoseokkie~"

"Minnie!" Hoseok squealed scrambling out of Taehyung's arms and went to cling onto Jimin like gum. Taehyung went over to Jung kook and smiled softly.

He leaned in whispered something in Jung kook's ear that made the younger boy smile. Jimin grabbed Jung kook's hand and led him back outside the small cottage. They took the back door, behind the bed rooms and living room. Jung kook set foot out of the cottage and took in a deep breather, His eyes looking out to the blue sea.

The atmosphere in the spirit realm was much cleaner, much calmer to Jung kook.

"The sea... " Jung kook sighed, skipping down the steps and Hoseok followed his newly found friend. His little hands grabbing Jung kook's larger ones.

Jimin looked at the sight in front of him, the duo fit together perfectly, the bipolar opposites of each other. He followed closer behind, taking in the salty air, he
hadn't been able to visit the beach for quite sometime, he was scared of the sea. It may be water, but the string waves comes crashing down as if the heavens crumbled up and dropped. He clearly had witnessed the catastrophe with his own very eyes. The cotton-candy haired man, frowned , rethinking the horrible events that occurred. Many spirits had died in that disaster, if not for the 13 angels, half of the nation would've been wiped out.

Just as Jimin was about to yell at them for going to close to the sea, Jung kook scooped Hoseok up and came running back. The orange haired kid had flower crabs in his hands and he seemed elated to had the small animal crawling on his palm. Jung kook poked the leg of the crab, only to have Hoseok swat his hand away.

"N-no... bully crap."

"You mean, crab." Jung kook helped out.

"Y-yeseu!" Hoseok agreed easily, his eyes sparkling as he had learnt a new word

"He is cute." Jung kook commented, running his fingers through the child's hair. Jimin smiled back. He did not know what Jung kook just said, but he understand that it was supposed to be a compliment directed to Hoseok. Jung kook sets him down next to Jimin and plopped himself onto the stone steps, looking out to the sea once more.

Jimin tried to strike up a conversation, but it was too awkward. The inability to not being able to understand nor speak perfect English was killing him. Jimin wanted to tell Jung kook something, but he didn't know how to, he wanted to tell Jung kook to not fall in too deep with Taehyung.

He wanted to tell Jung kook that it would cause so much pain to his fellow friend just to love but..

But how would he get the point across without some stupid language barrier?!

"What's wrong, you look very frustrated." Jung kook asked.

There's Jimin's opportunity.

"L-love! P-pain! Disaa-ap-pear-er! T-Taehyung!" Jimin attempted, the words came out like little explosions of emotions. "Nailed it." Jimin grumbled, rolling his eyes internally at himself.

"I know that already. Taehyung feels pain when he kissed me, I saw. I witnessed it. I know, Jimin, I know." Jung kook replied.

Jimin understood it perfectly , Jung kook already know that Taehyung had crossed many boundaries, and the younger was aware how much pain  the other  felt. The spirit held Jung kook's hand, rubbing soothing circles on the other'a damaged hand.

"You have small hands." Jung kook commented, causing Jimin to release his grip.

"R-rude."

Jung kook smiled.

~
"Jeonghan. You're awake."

The ice angel limped to the court room and saw all the other 11 angels assembled.

"When we got the news, we quickly arrived. How are you feeling?" Wonwoo asked, rising from his seat and going towards his brother.

Jeonghan scanned the room and spoke up.

"Where's Seungcheol?"

"He's still out, finding the spirit and the human."Wonwoo replied, fixing Jeonghan's hair. His finger slid through the silky hair easily and tucked the hair behind his brother's ear. "You don't have to worry, he'll finish the spirit once and for all."

"What about the body?" Jeonghan croaked out.

"Oh, we'll find another one. He would be easy to get rid of. He is already pretty weak." Wonwoo smiled.

"I want to get rid of him personally. Summon the Shadowmen, I want to see them." Jeonghan ordered his younger sibling, who in turn, bowed and walked away briskly. The rest of the angles looked at him with question marks above their heads. They all muttered amongst themselves, raising eyebrows and shrugging their shoulders. "What are you looking at? Search the area, I want you to get Jung kook, bring him to the castle. I'll get rid of him, his existence. It's a payback for my wings."

"Are you sure that killing him would be wise? The poison is a type of poison that Shadowmen use to kill, are you sure you don't want to suspect anyone else?" Minghao suggested, holding the orb of black mass, the poison, in his hands. "Junhui-ge ("ge" is brother in Chinese. So it's "hyung" in a sense.) told me so."

"Do want me to kill you instead? Don't forget your place, Xu Minghao." Jeonghan hissed, the younger angel helped and his wings fluttered nervously. "Mingyu!"

The said angel materialized in front of his older brother.

"You called?" He asked, bowing down to greet his elder. His blue expanse of hair nicely gelled and his clothes neatly and freshly pressed.

"Search for a medic in the realm. I don't care who, I just want one. One of the best." Jeonghan ordered, forcing his voice out of his throat.

"I know who to find. I'll bring him to you this instant." Mingyu replied, standing up straight. He swiped his hands and his black tuxedo changed  into commoner clothes. Normal tee and ripped jeans, his gelled hair became messy and unkept, but he was still handsome. He looked just like the citizens, except more clean and richer. He could be passed off as a noble man, or one of the high officials in the castle. "Rest, dear brother. I'm sure Seungcheol-hyung would return soon."

"I hope so."