CHAPTER 6

Jung kook arrived in school.

He was being stared at for some reason.

Maybe the story of him floating in air was spread around the school like wildfire.

Or maybe because he had a insanely handsome boy beside him.

"When did Jung kook find a guy?"

"Is the guy even gay?"

"But then, who the hell want to be with him?!"

"Jung kook is pretty cute."

"Shut the f*ck up."

Jung kook want to dig a hole and bury himself live. He did not want to go to school because he knows that this would happen to him at some point. Wait, no. Not at some point. This humiliation happens everyday. Every time he made a new friend, he it popular or not, they would always slowly edge away until they just don't talk anymore. The bullies would whisper secrets and spread dirty rumors around.

Jung kook was a labeled student in the school. By teachers, he was labeled as the 'smart and quiet one'. By his peers, he was labeled as the 'gay' , 'that guy' , 'what-a-dirty-scumbag', all are pretty bad. There are more, but that's too much.

Jung kook hung his head low and look down in the floor. He swallowed and blink away tears in his eyes, although he already felt one sliding down his cheeks. He wiped it away with his arm, and took in a shaky breath. Jung kook was ready to leave Taehyung in school and run home. He was going to turn around and dash out when the spirit pulled him close , his arm wrapped around Jung kook's shoulder.

"Don't worry, if they hurt you, I'll cut their asses, let's see how much Botox are in there." Taehyung whispered, looking at a clique of girls who were popular because of their big , fake and bouncy butts and boobs. "Also, don't worry, I requested to be in the same class as you, so... I'll protect you."

Taehyung seemed taller and stronger as he gotten a body and donned the school uniform, a white blouse, black pants  and a green colored tie. Taehyung had his hair combed nicely, his brown locks brushing against his eyebrows once in a while.

With the looks of his, taehyung would be swiping girls off their feet and making boys jealous. But no, he insisted on staying beside Jung kook till the day was over.

The both then got their books and headed to class. Taehyung had to wait at the front for the teacher. He was getting himself ready to introduce himself in front of the class, as he was doing so, he saw some girls crowding around Jung kook. You know, those snobby ones with bleach blonde hair and dressed really very revealing short school skirts.those who wear too much jewelry that their body can handle.

They were running their fingers through his hair and making him feel uncomfortable. Jung kook got out a pen and started to scribble down nonsense. Some language he learnt when taking a random course. His palms were sweating as he tried to go use his attention on the stupid scribbling as the girls tried their best to distract him.

"Jung kook~ let's meet after school~" one cooed, her hand slid down his arm and to his hand. Jung kook shook his head, and the girl tightened her grip on Jung kook's hand, her finger nails dug into her skin, leaving red crescents on his skin. One even drew blood.

No. Jung kook scribbled. The pen tip was left at the period and the ink began to spread on the paper. Jung kook felt something entering his mind, he hit his head a few times,trying to get the pain out of his brain, yet it remained there. He lifted up in his pen and words flashed across his eyes, it was red,blood red, something was going on in his brain. He shook his head, and looked down in the paper.