CHAPTER 45

"Jung kook stop!" Taehyung shouted.

"Why should I?! They are clearly bothering you, I have to get rid of them."

"The problem is, pretty boy, you can't really get rid of us. Being shadowmen, we are nearly invincible. You can't hit us." BamBam said matter-of-factly.

Taehyung snatched the bat out of Jung kook's hand and threw to the couch. Jung kook looked at the brunette, his heart slowing down after the wash of adrenaline had faded away. The pain on his shoulder came back and he grabbed it suddenly, pulling himself away from the other male. Jung kook turned at the shadowmen and threw them a glare. He grabbed his arm as more blood streamed down his pale arm. Jung kook couldn't help but groaned quietly at how much force was applied to his arm.

The shadowmen were right, they were too strong for him to handle alone. Jung kook turned and walked towards the door, he was spilt between believing them and killing them on the spot. The people that he saw in the picture were attacking his mind.

He saw red.

I hate red.

I hated red.

Blood.

Then something else flashed in his mind. Something blue, it was bright the blue was sparkling as if it was studded with diamonds.

They took the back door, behind the bed rooms and living room. Jung kook set foot out of the cottage and took in a deep breather, His  eyes looking out to the blue sea.

"J-Jung-k-kook-k l-look pr-etty!"

The picture of a little boy placing a flower crown onto Jung kook's head.

"No....NO!" Jung kook screamed. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHO ARE THEY?! WHY ARE THEY IN MY MIND! GET THEM OUT!"

"Jung kook, you don't understand, you knew them. You knew Taehyung, you knew us." Youngjae spoke up.

Jung kook just shouted at them to shut up, he had completely lost it. Everything was confusing, his mind hurts from all the random memories that was resurfacing. His heart hurts from the random emotions he was feeling. His whole body hurts from his mind and heart, it was cold, his hands trembling as he tried to force the memories away.

"Jung kook please." Taehyung's voice attacked his thoughts, it was as if a blade that had cut through the thick layer of fog. Jung kook looked behind, he could see himself in Taehyung's eyes. He wore an expression that portrayed fear and sadness. "Please listen. I-I think we have to remember. If they said it's true... then... maybe it is."

"A-are y-you siding with t-them?" Jung kook choked out, biting back tears.

"I'm sorry Jung kook. Maybe... maybe what they said it true... please Jung kook, maybe you can cooperate for once."

Jung kook looked Taehyung dead in the eyes before seeing himself again, this time the sadness have turned into anger. However, fear remained evident in his eyes. The cloudiness in his irritation thickened as Jung kook delay Herat brokered and betrayed.

"Jung kook ple-!"

"If you want me to cooperate, get me to obey first." Jung kook interrupted. He left for the door and twisted the door knob, at first he hesitated. Taehyung's voice was holding him back again. Jung kook actually loved Taehyung's voice, it was soothing, it was warm, it was warm. Jung kook hate to love it so much, Taehyung's voice was enough to stop him from leaving, but Jung kook had no choice but to leave and get away as far from the 6 men as possible.

He opened the door forcefully and slammed it shut with all his might. The young male didn't know where to go, he just followed his gut. Whatever it leads him, Jung kook would just follow it back obediently.

Actually, his legs carried him quite far away form Taehyung's apartment. It actually made Jung kook quite worried about the brunette. He wasn't really sure whether to go back or continue walking. He was planning to head back and apologize when something caught his eye. He saw something zipping around the corner as Jung kook was waiting for the traffic to let him pass. He looked around, trying to see if any of the passersby noticed the small wisp of light but seem to go in with their everyday life.

When Jung kook just shook it off like it was just a trick of the light, the light appeared again, this time being more bright and glowed dark blue at the bottom. As the vehicles stops and the commuters walk across he zebra crossing, Jung kook did the same to catch up on what he just saw. He couldn't really notice it this time, heads and faces were blurring his vision and he could not seem to locate where there light was coming from.

"God damn it. Is it my eyes again? Do I need glasses?" Jung kook muttered. He felt something grab onto his wrist and was dragged into a small and narrow gap between two shops.

"What the hell?! Let me go!" Jung kook hissed, kicking the person away and only getting his leg held onto tightly.

Jung kook stopped struggling and only to see a man who had red-ish brown hair and cat like eyes. He more a light blue shirt and dark colored pants which highlighted his already-thin frame. He looks familiar.

"Jung kook, it's been a while. And it looks like you need my help again." He spoke. The man spoke with an accent, it wasn't thick, but Jung kook knew that he was not born here. He moved very gracefully, his arm gestures and moving around seemed to be like liquid.

"H-how do you know my name? Are you with the shadowmen too? Are you stalking me too? Are you going to throw paper balls at me too?!" Jung kook asked, balling up his fists.

"They did what. Oh no no no no, they should do that! I knew putting them in charge was a bad choice!" He exclaimed, his hand pushing up his glossy hair to the back. His doll-like face was not etched with disappointment and frustration, his eyes brows furrowed as he tapped his foot.

"So... you are saying that you are in charge of them?! You are the one who..." Jung kook started off, only to be but off by the man.

"Let me explain this back at my place. I don't think you are comfortable with talking in this narrow place. I am getting slightly claustrophobic in here." He stated, before pushing Jung kook out into the streets and grabbing his wrists. Until now, Jung kook just realized how cold the man felt. His hands were as cold as ice and his veins were popping out of the white skin.

"Sorry if I come out rude before, I am Hong Jisoo by the way." He introduced himself as he jogged down the street. Jisoo was picking up speed, he seemed to be in quite a rush.

Hong Jisoo.

Shadowmen.

Angel.

1004.