CHAPTER 5

"Jung koookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! Opennnn the freaking window!" Taehyung whined as he shook (  a/n : JUNG SHOOKED) the window furiously. The younger had put on head phones whilst studying, he was bobbing his head to the beat as he flipped the pages of the textbook.

Taehyung sighed, he could always pass through the window and complain to the younger boy that he was trapped outside of the house. But to get use to his now borrowed body, he had to at least obey simple rules of being a human.

The brunette sighed and pound on the window again, this time shouting even loudly and hitting the glass harder. The brunette smiled as Jung kook perked up and took off his headphones, he looked around with a confused look on his face and got to the window. The younger boy unlocked the latch and threw open it, almost causing Taehyung to loose his grip and fall flat onto the hard ground below him. The brunette had to hang precariously from the ledge, his legs swinging back and forth.

"Watch it , will you?" Taehyung complained as he climbed into the room effortlessly, swinging his legs over the edge and pushing himself upward. Except for the fact that Taehyung's foot got caught onto the ledge and he fell on the ground, bringing Jung kook down with him.

When he opened his eyes , he saw that he was lying on top of the boy and the raven haired squirming below him, trying his best to push the brunette away.

"Get off! You are hurting my stomach!" Jung kook said, pushing Taehyung away and rolling to the side. Jung kook used his night table to haul himself up to his feet again.

Taehyung also quickly got up and straightened his uniform. He did not know how to solve the awkward silence that was wrapping around them so thickly that the spirits might need days to pass through it.

"I... uh... got a body? You okay with that?" Taehyung spoke up, turning around.

"It's.... okay?"

"Pffftttt, I am handsome as hell. You gotta appreciate that. This body doesn't portray how hot I am. All dem girls come to me ."

Jung kook shook his head and chuckled. The boy closed his textbook and sighed. He flopped down his bed and stared at the ceiling. He was about to get up when Taehyung appeared on top of him again. this time having his dopey smile and hovering over the younger's body, using his arms as support. Jung kook looked away, feeling heat bursting on his cheeks. 

"You are blushing." Taehyung commented, still hovering on top of Jung kook. "You like me?" 

"N-no. You can get your humongous ego outta here." Jung kook shot back, turning to look at Taehyung again, trying to make his red cheeks obvious.

"Whatever you say so..." Taehyung paused. " Jung kookie." The brunette pulled away and got to the window again, his heart fluttering as he thought what he had done. Taehyung swallowed and forced another smile to face Jung kook. 

"What is it?" Jung kook asked, getting up from the bed. 

"I am taking another walk." 

"Again? It's late...I have leftovers in the fridge, do you want to eat?" Jung kook said, going towards the door. 

"It's okay, I need to clear my mind a little, it's hard to get used to a body after many years out here, you know? I'll meet you later on, don't worry."