CHAPTER 8

"J-Jung kook? J-Jeon Jung kook! Wake up! W-wuh... wake up!" Taehyung demanded, crouching down and shaking Jung kook's shoulder. "This is not funny! Your sense of humor is different from mine!" Taehyung begged, his voice cracking.

Jung kook laid still, the blood falling onto the pristine white uniform.

Taehyung panicked. His heart raced, his eyes shifting as if he was a fugitive watching for any policemen. The brunette's hands shook, as if the temperature dropped to 0. Taehyung pulled Jung kook close to him and draped the younger's arm around his neck and shoulder. Taehyung slowly lifted Jung kook up, his hands onto the younger's hand and back.

Together, they made their way to the infirmary. Taehyung's grunts echoed down the empty hallway. They passed the teachers' lounge and classrooms. When the brunette made his way to the front office, he was beat, he was panting like he just ran a marathon, climbed a mountain and participated in a hundred metre dash. He never knew maintaining a new body and carrying Jung kook altogether would be difficult. As he pushed opened the glass door with his shoulder, Jung kook began to slip off his shoulder. Taehyung, alarmed, gave up on the door and hooked his arm at the crook of Jung kook's knees and lifted up.

"Open up, god damn it!" Taehyung cursed, kicking the glass door with his foot. One of the office women noticed the commotion that Taehyung was creating and went to the door. She was about to lecture the boy, but upon seeing Jung kook bleeding all over from his head, she quickly invited the duo into the office.

"Head to the infirmary, third door to your left." The teacher said, rushing the duo into the corridor. She went away to fetch the school nurse.

Taehyung kicked open the door easily and saw the bleached white sheets, the roller wheels under the head and propped Jung kook down onto the stiff bedding. Taehyung sat down heavily on the sofa next to the head and looked at Jung kook with guilt-filled eyes. He never should have pushed Jung kook so harshly into the wall, with a spirit in his body, the spirit could control whether or not the body is with its own will or in total control.

Complicated stuff.

Taehyung's head shot up as he heard the door freak open. He narrowed his eyes at the door, and a tuff silver hair was visible and the familiarity of the black hipster glasses was spotted too. Taehyung shot yo from his seat and balled up his fists, he was ready to punch his teacher-slash-friend in the face when another figure popped up first.

Seokjin.

The blonde expanse hair glinted under the light. Taehyung gritted his teeth when he saw Namjoon popped from behind the broad shoulders of his fiancée.

"I am the school nurse, funny. I should be teaching Mathematics right now." Seokjin exhaled. "I should change my career to a doctor."

Taehyung bit down a snort.

Seokjin moved pass Taehyung and bent down to Jung kook, from under the bed, he pulled out a big med kit and went on treating Jung kook. Taehyung tore his eyes away from the injured younger and glared at Namjoon.

"We need to talk." Both of them growled in unison. "Now."

Taehyung brushed pass Namjoon and went out, leaning against the concrete wall and studying every movement Namjoon made. As the older made his way opposite of Taehyung, the brunette glared poison daggers at him again.

"Stop freaking glaring."

"Then start freaking apologizing."

"Demanding as ever." Namjoon muttered.

"Heard that. Be careful of what you say, or you will have my fist for lunch." Taehyung threatened. "Explanation, now."

"I saw the spirit whispering to him in class, I was trying to get close to him, bring humor out of class and get rid of it." Namjoon explained, eyes darting at the end of the hallway. "Until you interfered!"