CHAPTER 15

Not really full of VKOOK here, but i want a small ark for Jeonghan. So... Also, a little bloody. So if you are queasy, LOOKKKKK AWAYYYYYY - Author :)

After the trip Jeonghan had into the shadow and spiritual world, his body couldn't take it. Although he was the second oldest, although he was the second most powerful, he had no match with his brother or boyfriend, Choi Seungcheol.

Jeonghan's body was in a wreck when Jisoo pulled his brother out of the shadow portal. He dragged the snow angel back to the angel realm, where he actually belonged. His home.

When his saw the familiar white color of the realm, he immediately dropped to the ground. Jeonghan was literally curled into ball, clawing for his throat as the shadow mass crept onto his arms and neck, it twisted and turned, Jeonghan scratched at it even more. But it only spread, wrapping itself Jeonghan's pale fingers, contributing into the suffocating pain. His grey t-shirt was covered with sweat and the black ink started to creep to his face. That was when Minghao stepped in to heal his brother, who was still writhing in pain, only to be whimpering and weak.

Jeonghan could barely speak, the only words that came out were "painful" and "help me". But those were almost inaudible, you could only hear it if you lean in close enough. Jeonghan begged for the beloved boyfriend, but he was out, finding Jung kook and Taehyung. The two that caused the trouble, the two that made Jeonghan feel the immense pain. Minghao carried his older brother back to his room and sat his down on the soft sheets. The ice angel groaned and arched his back, red hot pain exploding from the back of his body.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Minghao apologized, flipping his brother around and saw the grey tee speckled with red. The younger was curious and lifted up his shirt, only to the shadow eating away the once white and pure wings. The younger screamed and moved away as the black ink sensed his presence and began launching itself to Minghao. The boy hit the cupboard behind him and shielded his eyes for it to eat him up too.

But it never came.

When Minghao took his arms away, he saw Junhui, another fellow angel with his arms out, and the black mass trapped in between his fingers. It was encased in a ball, it shook around, trying its best to penetrate the cage Junhui made.

"Activated poison, a shadowmen thing. " Junhui contemplated, turning to Minghao, would was panting in fear. "Here, you take it. Catch." Junhui proceeded to toss the ball into Minghao's hands. The younger took it like it was toxic and sat it aside for further investigation. He went back to Jeonghan, who wasn't in pain anymore. He was sound asleep, with a bloody back and two lost wings.

Minghao looked at Jeonghan and sighed, before continuing the process of healing his dear brother.

~

Returning back to VKOOK -Author :3

"Whose is this?" Jung kook asked, picking up the white angel wings. But upon his touch, it decayed and the white wings faded to grey, that black. Jung kook retracted his hands quickly when he heard his name being called from a distance.

Jung kook turns to see Taehyung and two other people. A young man with cotton-candy colored hair and another with black hair with blue streaks in it. He had no idea, that they were deposited in two different areas, he just assumed that Taehyung had just gone transparent in the spirit world. Maybe somethings weren't just the way he thought it would be.

The younger jogged towards the trio, Taehyung waved, the cotton-candy haired man smiled but the other... let's just say that he was grumpy before, and he grumpier then.