CHAPTER 47

Jisoo stood behind Jung kook, his arms crossed and Mingyu was behind him. He was much taller than his older brother which drove Jisoo crazy. It was as if puberty hadn't started hitting him yet, or well, missed him completely.

The tall male just stood behind Jisoo, constantly shifting around and unable to stand still.

"Bring him to an extra room. I need him to be well rested." Jisoo ordered, nodding towards the males on the couch. Soonyoung got up with Jihoon and was already collecting Jung kook from the ground when Jisoo opened his mouth to speak again. This time using more of his voice and power as a command. "Summon the shadowmen. I need to speak with them."

Wonwoo got up and cocked his head towards the door, his eyes signaling Mingyu to follow him. They may be strong in the power aspect, but they still could not outsmart the shadowmen. The 6 men were too cunning. They were cunning then and they are still cunning to this day. Jisoo sighed and brought his head down to his hands, he closed his eyes and recollected his thoughts before going up the stairs. Then he heard two voices talking over each other, two of them were all trying to get their point across.

Jisoo was getting annoyed, he was supposed to enjoy the noise, but he physically and mentally could not anymore. He walked up the stairs, quickly but quietly, the stairs creaked under his weight. Jisoo turned around the corner, only to see Seokmin and Lee Chan bickering about something.

"He is hiding something from me! I can tell!" Chan said.

"Well, maybe it is for your own good! You were almost traumatized to death over the fact that Jeonghan and Seungcheol are dead!" Seokmin argued back, his tone getting more heated than usual. Jisoo never seen Seokmin so angry before, he was usually the happy sun that kept on brightening up their day and always makes the night seem like the goddamn day everytime he smiles. (A/n : Nothing against my other fluffy marshmallow of a sunshine, Love you, Seokmin!!)

Chan stood up, and so did the other male. The other male was much taller in height and had definitely more fighting experience than Chan. The younger of the two could not even surpass Seungkwan or Vernon, much less Seokmin at that point in time. However, much to Jisoo's surprised, Chan was successfully been able to summon and powerfly glyph, an also creating an entity from it. The other was clearly suprised too, nt really sure hwo his youngest brother was able to get quite strong.

But Seokmin was not lacking in training as well, he stuck out his hand and power began swirling around his arm from thin air. There was a mizture of red , blue and green, symbolizing fire, water and earth.

"It seems like Seokmin and Chan have trained with the others as well," Jisoo whispered. When the argument was going to even dirtier, JIsoo stepped in, snatching away both of their powers for a short time. The glyph and elements danced around his long fingers, he stared at it for a moment before closing his palm. The red light flashed through his fingers as Jisoo suppressed down the two forces together, creating something new right in front of his brothers' eyes.

Jisoo opened up his palm and a star appeared in his hand, glowing and flickering dangerously.It had a mixture of colors, ranging from Chan's creating ability to Seokmin's adaptation ability. The two fused together creates a star which resembles the power of angels.

They can be powerful too, it was only the matter of time they became too power hungry, too aggressive that they start to deteriorate from their official positioning. That was what happened to the two older brothers.The angel threw the star into the ceiling and it crumbled once it hits the ceiling.

"H-hyung!"Chan stuttered. Jisoo glared at Chan, narrowing his eyes at his brother." Y-you heard..."

Seokmin shuffled uncomfortably on the floorboard. He was quite afraid that Jisoo would reprimand, going as far as sending back to join the rest in the spiritual world. However, the oldest angel just waved his hand at Chan's apology. "Next time, if you have any queries, I expect you to come looking for me, not having a fight with one of your brothers."

"But...who was the man you brought in?! He is a human!" Chan spoke loudly. Seokmin went forward and clamped his hand over Chan's mouth, muffling any sentence being said. The younger boy struggled and gripped onto Seokmin's hand before bitting down on it until it drew blood.

Jisoo's eyes widened as he saw his youngest brother doing such a thing to his other family member.

"Stop!" Jisoo commanded. However, Chan continued to fight. Vines started curling around Seokmin's arms. The youngest was sprouting wings and was deciding to bring the fight outside. Jisoo had to stop the fight before they rip up the whole world.

"SOONYOUNG! JIHOON!" Jisoo shouted, creating a white orb of light with his hands and tried to break the two apart, but without any preparations, Jisoo was deemed weak. Chan wrestled Seokmin to the ground and released his wings from the concealment spell.

"What are you hiding from me hyung?" Chan asked Jisoo."Who is fully ruling the kingdom now? It's not Seungcheol or Jeonghan anymore... so... is it you?"

The oldest angel avoided Chan's gaze, which totally confirms his suspicion. JIsoo took a deep breather before facing Chan once more. He extinguished the ball of light and something appeared in his hands. He held it up as the white light took shape and splits into to scepters. Chan looked at it and Seokmin even turned his head to look at the two objects which were held up high in the air.

The scepters glowed brights and warm, Jisoo could feel the energy buzzing in the air as he showed it to Chan. Soonyoung and Jihoon rushed to the door, Jisoo could hear them.

"This. This is what you wanted from me, you don't want me to hide anything from you, so I am telling you now. I am the king of the spiritual world and all along, I was supposed to be the rightful heir to the throne once mother and father passed."

"No...I don't believe you! Seungcheol was supposed to be the rightful owner! He was the oldest!" Chan protested.

"But... Jisoo is the descendant of God himself." Seokmin added on, clearly on Jisoo's side.

"I... don't believe it... after all this while you are... you the heir and yet you..." Chan stuttered.

Soonyoung and Jihoon stepped in, leading Chan out of the room. Jisoo and Seokmin were left in the attic which was buzzing with pure godly energy. As the older male hid the scepter back into his own power system, he felt himself getting a little light headed, he saw dark spots in front of his eyes. He tsumbled a little, grabbing Soekmin's arm as he stablized himself from smashing head first into the wooden flooring.

"How about you get some rest, you don't look well." Seokmin suggested, pulling hsi brt=other up.

"I cannot rest, after what Chan said. I need to get use to the kingship, the scepters still takes a huge toll on me."

"Maybe... maybe you should get the two back together, the problem started from there."Seokmin suggested, slowly bringing his brother back to his room.

As if something in Jisoo's brian clicked, his eyes lit up and a new idea began forming in his head.

That's it!