CHAPTER 20

Build up to something. Not telling you guys what. But it's something alright. ITS SOMETHING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung kook stumbled backward and fell to his bum. Seungcheol swiped his hand the crystal bars shattered, shards of crystal flew everywhere, hitting the walls and aiming its sharp ends towards Jung kook. One missed his ear and the other grazed his cheek.

Seungcheol summoned a fireball, the orange flames crackled and pop, the light bounce off the walls, creating glow that resembled the angel's eyes. Jung kook got up as the angel walked towards the younger man and waved his hand, the fire ball flew towards his face. Jung kook ducked and rolled away, his clothing almost catching on fire. He made a dash towards the exit, but the angel was twice as fast and blocked his exit with his pair of wings.

His wings was different, stronger in built, the feathers weren't soft like the other's. It looked like knives, razor sharp knives that can slice through a man with just one swipe. Jung kook was distracted, and got a punch in the jaw while at it. He crashed to the ground and had the air knocked out of him.

The angel folded his wings and summoned another ball of fire, this time it was blue, hotter than the previous one. That was definitely leave a mark if Jung kook was hit by it. The younger pushed himself up and got into sitting position. He held his jaw and let out an grunt, he had almost perfect jawline, and now he had a bruise there.

Damn you.

Seungcheol lunged at him and Jung kook darted away, the angel slammed against the wall, a few of his feathers dropped onto the ground. Jung kook saw the exit was clear and dashed towards it, grabbing a long broken piece of crystal for good measure. He might need as a weapon in the very near future. He turned left, and was met with more corridors. He could hear the footsteps of his pursuer and he still had no idea where to go at that point.

Not until when a shadowman appeared, he had a orange colored jacket on like some kind of fashion statement. Jung kook's shoulder was acting like some kind of portal for him to grab the boy.

"How king can you hold your breath?"

"What?! I thought you have kind of magic..."

"Only Mark can do that! Now come on!" He pulled Jung kook into the shadow realm once again. Just in time, he could see Seungcheol passing up when he was being dragged into the colourless world. Only the shadowman's jacket was brightly colored. Jung kook held his breath as they swam through the realms. He had questions to ask, regarding about the mysterious shadowmen but then again, he wasn't suppose to breath.

He could feel the oxygen he had in his system decreasing with each heartbeat.

"Just a while longer." He muttered, kicking faster and he felt against the black murk. His hand sank into one wall, and he pulled the then out of the realm again. They were deposited out at the main room, with the thirteen thrones before them.

"I'll call for Mark. You need to distract them, we will help you. But all the plans will have to come from that smart brain of yours." He reminded Jung kook again. "Jinyoung! Assist Jung kook!"

A human-like form emerged from both of their shadows, building up in shape and soon the feline like eyes showed and Jung kook recognized the eyes and face.

"You are the one who...who!"

"I am. And I need you to work with me, I am the only one with a power source that can support a human. That means..."

"You will take over my body." Jung kook muttered bitterly, finishing Jinyoung's sentence.

"It's not full possession, you will have my abilities, but you will be in control your body. I'll be your sub-conscious." Jinyoung quickly explained. Without allowing Jung kook to ask any questions, Jinyoung entered Jung kook's body.