CHAPTER 46

Jung Kook was still skeptical on the whole idea of allowing a random man on the street that claims that he know you and bring you to his house.

Jung kook still reluctantly followed, he knew something was wrong, something in hi mind was screaming for help ever since Jisoo grabbed his wrist. It felt eeriely familiar, almost so familiar that Jung kook had to surpress down his late lunch.

Jisoo reached a lavish house, much too expensive in Jung kook's opinion, he would kill to get a huge house like that. He stared at it or a moment as Jisoo went forward and swiped a key card against the sensor. There was a soft beep that rang through Jung kook's ears. Jisoo stepped it , not before hooding the gate for Jung kook to set foot into the estate. The young male tugged his shirt briefly, tryimg to muster up every ounce of confidence he had left in his system before entering the huge and lavish estate.

"I am terribly sorry for the... mess. I did not have the time to clean up, much less asking one of my brothers." Jisoo explained, gesturing at the

chaotic flowers in the midst of the green coloured bushes and the randome specks of dead leaves littered on the stone path way.

Jung kook just kicked the leaves away, the dead leaves fluttered towards the clutter of gradening equipment. Jisoo sighed and continued walking towards the house. Jung kook reluctantly followed suit.

"The 'mess' looks pretty fine to me. I like a little bit of mess once in a while. It doesn't give you the clean freak vibe." Jung kook commented, glancing around to scan through the premises. It was huge alright, even the small little garden surrounding the house was big. The house itself could house about 3 families in total. If the outside looked so expensive, Jung kook could not even imagine how beautifully decorated the inside is.

Jisoo knocked on the front door. Jung kook could hear the soft noise coming from the inside of the house. It was muffle, but as Jisoo knock three time on the door, the voices began to quieten down and there was a soft creak by the door. A tuff black hair could be seen peeking out from the small gap.

"Wonwoo-ah, it's me." Jisoo said, cracking a smile. The boy, presumably Wonwo, swung open the door and ushered Jisoo in. JUng kook was about to follow whne the man stopped him and narrowed his eyes at Jung kook. The younger male was presumably offended, but Jisoo just patted Wonoo on the shoulder and signalled him to let Jung kook in.

"Sorry about Wonwoo, we don't really get visitors." Jisoo apologized for the thousandth time. Jung kook just laughed it off, is heat wrenched when he looked at Jisoo's smile. He noticed the man had a glint in his eyes. Something sad yet happy at the same time.

"Let's meet the rest of them shall we?" Jisoo offered, beraking the ominous silence lingering in the room. Jisoo called out and 6 other boys appeared in front of them, there were a rowdy bunch, one of them were commanding them to sit down and be quiet by threatening them a with a guitar. The rest quietened down and settled on the huge couch in foront of Jung kook.

One of them was quite short, with eyes that filled with curiousity. There was something shifting in front of Jung kook. the same eyes were filled with sadness and happiness. The same cute smile, the heart shaped lips, the fluffly orange-coloured hair.

"Jung kook? Are you okay?" Jisoo asked, his hands going around the younger male's shoulder. Jung kook shurgged Jisoo's shoulder away, he saw a young boy in front of him. His hands all bloodied and he held onto a sun flowere stalk, it was also splattered with blood. The red liquid decorated his whole beaing, yet he wore a dopey smile.

Jung kook stumbled forward, his hands reaching out for the young boy. He was calling out to him. A voice he remembered deep inside.

"Hyung!"

Jung kook stumble forward even more, he was so close to reaching out to him until...

Until a white light flashed across his eyes and the boy vanished, not leaving a single trace.

~

Jisoo witnessed everything. Jung kook dropping to his knees when he saw Lee Chan sitting on the sofa next to his other brothers. Jung kok's eyes were clouded over, as if there was a mist shrouding his irises.

He saw Jung kook crying out , but there was no voice. Jung kook's voice was nowhere to be found, it sounded strangled, confused, heartbroken and sad as a whole. Jung kook let out a choked sob as tears rolled down his face. Jisoo looked his brothers, arms crossed and sighed loudly. Mingyu stood up, and walked toward his elder brother, his hair black hiar falling to his forehead as he patted him on the shoulder to release the tension built up in his body. Jisoo muttered a soft thanks before ushing Chan to go back to his room.

He could not afford to see his youngest brother getting emotional trumatized after what has happened in that year or so.

After Jung kook disappeared, his elder brothers disappeared too, taking forms of other creatures. Jeonghna became a beautiful crane and Seungcheol became a majesic lion. They were hidden soemwhere in he spiritual world, but Jisoo couuld not find them. After finding out that he was the actual king to rule over the spirits, he galdly took on the position and ruled over the kingdom. But somtimes, the idea of Jung kook and Taehyung attacked him like a plague. He knew he had to set things right...

But how?

In the end, he let Minghao, Junhui , Vernon and Seungkwan to govern the area. Jisoo trust them and he was sure that they did a great job protecting and managing the kingdom. With that in mind, he came to earth with Mingyu, Wonwoo, Seokmin, Chan, Jihoon and Soonyoung. They really wanted to set foot onto earth again after being cooped up in the palace.

Jisoo shook his head with Jung kook tumbled onto the ground, his breathing heavy and his arm over his eyes, sobbing into it quietly. Jisoo wasn't really sure how much Jung kook and Taehyung had suffered just to find each other. But just by seeing Jung kook in a broken state, Jisoo could only assume that both were equally as frustrated and confused.

Even with the shadowmen's prompting, the issue was very complicated to deal with. Jisoo needs to deal with the problem from the root.

From where Jung kook and Taehyung first met.