CHAPTER 33

I missed the funny and emotional comments. There are no really there anymore... - Author
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really?"

"Yeah. I haven't seen fireworks for so long." Jung kook replied, his eyes leaving the ceiling. He looked at his hands, and pictured, a fluffy feather resting on the palms of his hands. He saw the abandoned angel wings, Seokjin came into view.

He had a tired face, standing in front of a wall of black. His white shirt was standing out brightly from black mass behind him. Seokjin's eyes were closed, his lips parted, and suddenly, it began to leak red. Red ran down his face, and dripped down his chin, onto his pure white shirt. The red bloomed on the cloth, forming a patch of red.

He muttered something under his breath, his hands out to catch the red. Each drop grew into a red carnation, as rich as the color of blood. Stray petals fell to the ground and onto his shoes. ^ flowers were blooming in his hand and lastly, the last drop of red fell into the mass of petals.

Instead of red, it was black. A black rose. It stood out, having an aura so strong.

Seokjin muttered again, this time much louder.

" I can never fly again. Jung kook, stay safe. I've lost too much. I don't want to loose more." And with that,  Seokjin melted away.

Jung kook was face to face with Taehyung.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly. " You were spacing out while I talked to you. "

"O-oh? Suh-sorry. I have things on my mind..." Jung kook apologized, his head hung low, he grabbed an overturned chair and dragged it towards Taehyung and sat himself down. The brunette sighed and ran his hand through his hair, sighing deeply once again.

"We have the angels to worry about. The shadowmen are nowhere to be seen either... I am just worried, you know? We owe them after all." Taehyung started off. Sensing the guilt crushing in Jung kook, he immediately added another statement. " At least you are here with me, and we are going to see the fireworks next week! "

Jung kook only nodded in reply.

"Taehyung?"

"Hm?"

"Nuh-nothing."

Jung kook mentally slapped himself for brushing off the question so easily. He was in turmoil, trying his best to tell Taehyung that he could see horrifying visions and it may lead to suicidal thoughts. Having to see Taehyung jumping off a bridge was horrible enough, then it was Hoseok and Jinyoung, and lastly, Seokjin crying blood. Jung kook was petrified, not knowing what to do, whether to cry, to save or to tell. His mind was at war with his emotions.

And he knew, that soon, he would fall into suicide means. His mind was weak, and he could feel that the walls he had built around his mind were already starting to break down. He fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. Taehyung snuck his hand to Jung kook's, grabbing the spirit's rough hands and rubbed comforting circles on the skin. The spirit let out a deep sigh, mist formed out of his mouth and Taehyung shuddered from the cold. The brunette inched closer to Jung kook and pulled his knees up to his chest.

The spirit took off his jacket and gave it to Taehyung.

"I don't really feel the cold, you can have it." Jung kook stated, throwing it over Taehyung's body.

"Wait...I..."

"I'll find something else, don't worry about me." Jung kook replied, smiling. He went to the rooms of the hut, the flooring creaking as he stepped onto the boards. He went into the first room, opening to a light blue room. The wallpapers with golden stars were peeling at the edges and bedding was messy, stuffed toys were strewn all over the ground, children books were thrown everywhere. Jung kook bent down and picked out a worn out bunny toy, it's pink color fading to gray, one button was missing from its eye and the stuffing was overflowing from the ear. The spirit held onto the toy and went towards the bed, pulling the light blue covers off the bed sheets, The blanket was thick and large, enough to cover up the two.