CHAPTER 11

I feel like this story is like...

Going Nowhere.
*cries*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung almost got a heart attack again. The second time of the day. He was scared outta his skin, seeing Jung kook pressed against the wall, sobbing and hiccuping. As if he just went through an existential crisis when Taehyung wasn't present. When Taehyung was quote on quote "busy" .

Taehyung seemed to have failed to protect Jung kook... again. And after that conversation with the seven shadowmen, he seemed to be obliged to protect Jung kook, whether he liked it or not.

The brunette turned around, following Jung kook's shocked eyes. He found three students, around Jung kook's age, but bigger in build. But instead of closing the poor boy in, they were encased in a thick block of ice, the frost were scattered all over the floor. The trio's eyes followed Jung kook's every movement, their mouth agape, as if it was unhinging from its owner.

"Jung kook... what did you do?!" Taehyung questioned, backing away from the three blocks of ice and towards the trembling younger. Jung kook's hands glowed brilliant blue, yet with the blue, it was mixed with blood. Taehyung took Jung kook by the hand and examined it, it was coated with dried blood and his veins at his wrists was filled with blue colored liquid.

"What's this? How did you get this?" Taehyung asked again. Jung kook's hands shook, his breathing was ragged and desperate. As if he was a fish out of water.

"I don't know! I... I don't know! He...he... told me to... to kill. He said to get rid of those who treats you like dirt... prove your worth... prove your ability to kill..." Jung kook explained, pulling his hands away and covering his face with it . Jung kook's legs failed to support him, he dropped down to his knees and brought Taehyung down with him. "His eyes... I can still see them... in front of me."

"Yoon Jeonghan!" Taehyung growled in anger and balled his fists. "That son of a bitch!"

Jung kook let out a squeak and got up shakily, Taehyung followed. The brunette looked at the three blocks of ice once again, and the ground shook, and the three ice blocks began to crack, muffled voices could be heard as the three bullies called out for help. The white cracks spread up, and it was wrapping around the blocks of ice completely, in front of the duos' eyes, the three blocks of eyes breaks and falls apart.

Chunks of the bullies frozen in the broken fragments of ice.

Jung kook screamed and hit the wall behind him.

"I...I killed them! I...THEY ARE DEAD!"

"Jung kook! Calm down! Jeon!" Taehyung consoled, his hands reaching out to hold Jung kook's. "You can't panic! "

"What do you mean I can't panic! I KILLED THEM!"

"IT'S NOT YOU! IT'S HIM!" Taehyung prostrated, gripping onto Jung kook's shoulders tightly. He pulled the younger boy closer to him and enveloped him into a hug. "It's not you, Jung kook. It's him. This isn't your fault, do you understand?"

"Then... whose fault is this?" Jung kook asked.

"It's..."

Mine.

It's my fault Jung kook. All my fault. You shouldn't have saved me. I shouldn't have made that pact with Jeonghan in the first place.