CHAPTER 17

(Okay, past few chapters, there weren't many VKOOK moments. And I feel that I am kinda mixing up the various KPOP groups. So, this one will be a little faster pace than other chapters:) )

Mingyu was fast, he sooner roamed the streets, going to hospital to hospital. Asking for their best medic, but none of them had one that was distinct and famous for performing miracles.

All except for one.

"Park Jimin. He is famous for his secret concoctions, enough to bring people alive after death!" One of the workers explained, using exaggerated hand gestures.

"Are you sure you can be trusted. This medic is to be brought before Yoon Jeonghan." Mingyu added. "Lies can and will be punished, by death."

"It's the truth! I saw him perform it myself! " the spirit replied quickly.

Mingyu thought of it for a while and smiled at the worker, summoning a handful of rubies and sapphires form his hand. The worker's eyes shone and he quickly look at Mingyu, asking permission if he could take it.

"It's your reward. Take it." Mingyu said.

The worker took the gemstones and bowed respectfully.

"Greedy scum." Mingyu commented, turning to leave. He never knew that the ruling of the spirit realm would be that messy, he never anticipated a perfect kingdom, but this... this was awful. The spirits were greedy for riches, and would careless about the safety for their fellow colleague and friend.

Mingyu walked down the street and scanned the downtown are. He had a map of the city memorized at the back of his head. He knew were to turn, were to hide and were are all the best goods sold.

"Jimin...Jimin... Park Jimin..."Mingyu numbed, letting his legs carry him. He knew he would reach somewhere soon. He stopped as he felt something powerful, something unstable and wrong. He turned his head and noticed a boy playing with a small kid with a cheerful smile. He plucked out flowers from the small cottage's porch and made a childish flower crown. The small child placed the crown onto the man's head and laughed.

"J-Jung-k-kook-k l-look pr-etty!" The child squealed, clapping his hands together.

That man, he didn't belong in the realm. There was something wrong about him, something oh so wrong.

Also the name was familiar, way to familiar.

Mingyu deceive to approach, but Jung kook noticed and scooped up the kid and ran back into the house, dropping the pathetic flower ground. The angel climbed the porch steps and purposely stepped onto the crown, crushing it to pieces. Mingyu looked at the sign and saw the words "Park Jimin and Min Yoongi" in Melodian written on the old wood. He smiled, he found the right place.

He was feeling nice that day, and decided to knock on the door politely. "Anybody home?"

"Yes!" A muffled voice called out. Mingyu saw a silhouette of a man opening the door, and was welcomed by a rosy cheeks man with candy colored hair. "Um... oh my! I didn't expect an angel to visit me!"

"You can see through the change?" Mingyu asked, surprised.

"Honey, you look like exactly like the royal portrait of Kim Mingyu. No matter how you change yourself, you still look the same to everyone." The pink haired man explained. "What do you need?"

"I am looking for Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Junggeuk? Jung kook? I am terribly sorry I don't remember his name. Yoon Jeonghan ordered them to come to the castle with me."