CHAPTER 2

I changed the day from the previous Chapter from "Friday" to "Monday". The story seemed to go better that way. Sorry for any confusion caused. Enjoy ! <3

"Come to think of it, you never told me your name." Taehyung chirped, walking beside Jung kook. The raven haired boy had agreed to let Taehyung stay with him until...until whatever happens to him. Jung kook took a turn at an alley way and Taehyung followed quickly, Jung kook sighed, knowing that he wouldn't be able to shake off the so-called spirit anytime soon.

"My name is Jung kook. I go to a university near by, I am 19 years old." Jung kook replied absent-mindedly. "Anything else you want to know about me?"

"Nope. That's enough." Taehyung said in an awfully cheery tone. He had that weird eye- smile that made Jung kook raise eyebrows but he also seemed to enjoy it. It breaks the ice between them somehow.

The continued walking down the river, being as quiet as possible. Jung kook was still drenched from head to toe after saving Taehyung. The spirit seemed dry after the almost-drowning episode. Both of them were comfortable with the silence surrounding them, it was not often that Jung kook have times like this. No one was talking and no one was bullying him.

They took a turn between houses, though it was filled with trash bags. Jung kook groaned inwardly and Taehyung snickered, he just easily floated above Jung kook, a Cheshire Cat smile plastered on his face.

"Come to think of it, I regretted saving you." Jung kook spat, glaring at the brunette with envy.

"I am offended." Taehyung retorted in mock anger. Jung kook skirted around the rubbish bags, kicking some to the wall to make way and jumping over some trash bins. When he was going to make out the smelly alley and to the open road, someone pushed him from the front, sending him to the ground.

Taehyung looked back from the commotion and saw three figures behind him. The spirit flew to Jung kook, worried about his new friend's safety. He gasped as he saw Jung kook on the ground, his arms now bruised and scathed. The brunette went to Jung kook's side, this time Taehyung wanted to save Jung kook.

"Jung kook, let's get out of here. I might be able to drag you somewhere safe." Taehyung urged, grabbing the boy's shoulder.

"It's fine Taehyung. I am fine." Jung kook whispered back, looking at the brunette reassuringly.

To Jung kook's eye, he could see Taehyung perfectly. But to the bullies, or what the author likes to refer to as total douches, they saw no one beside Jung kook.

"Look at him, not only he hooked up with a teacher, he also took up the hobby of talking to himself." One of them mocked.

"I-I didn't h-hook u-up with anyone..."

"Who's your pathetic friend, Jung kook? What's his name?" Another asked.

"T-Taehyung..." Jung kook replied truthfully. He thought he was getting away with it but the leader, the one standing in the middle, just exploded with laughter and kicked Jung kook in the stomach. The boy was flung onto a trash bag and he held in a cry. 

Taehyung had enough and wanted to snap those necks of their swiftly and leave them to die. But when he reached out for them, his hand just passed through to the other side, just like every time he tried to hold something before he knew Jung kook. The brunette retracted his hand in fear and went to Jung kook quickly, his heart was beating really fast as he reached out to drag Jung kook away, out from the stupid alley.

"What's this? A 80s movie? How the hell pick fights in an alley anymore?!" Taehyung complained as he grabbed hold of Jung kook's arms. His whole form flickering as the new weight was set on him.

Jung kook laughed bitterly as he tried to kick one of them away, only to be yanked forward by the leg and tossed onto the hard ground. Jung kook flipped onto his back, air was practically knocked out of him. He tried breathing, his body was then running on shock and fear. He blinked those stupid tears away.

"Oh look, he is crying."

"Only fools cry."

Taehyung got to Jung kook once again, this time, hooking his arm to the underside of Jung kook's knees and the other at the armpits. Taehyung carried Jung kook up, the bullies took a terrified step back, grabbing something the closest to them and threw it at Jung kook. One of them had to throw smashed glass, which cut through Jung kook's thin school uniform, drawing quite a bit of blood. The crimson liquid dyed stained a patch of his uniform dark red.

"Let's get you outta here." Taehyung whispered, eyeing the bullies and even attempted to flip them off with an invisible middle finger, but they couldn't see it, no point wasting his energy on them.

"Wait wait, where are you taking me?" Jung kook asked, surprised that Taehyung had carried Jung kook in the worst position in the whole world.

"I am taking you somewhere safe. Now be quiet." Taehyung hissed.

The bullies were already backing away and turning to run away. Taehyung narrowed his eyes at them and jumped up, floating onto the roof of a house and landing on the blue tiles. He scanned the area for somewhere safe, sighing as many students roamed the streets, they couldn't just see Jung kook flying in mid-air, that would raise alarms.

"Where's your house?" Taehyung asked Jung kook, who was curled up in the spirit's arms. His cheeks tonite doe red from the amount of skin ship he was sharing.

"The one with the red roof, there, second to your right." Jung kook pointed meekly, his bony finger finding his own home. "No one's there, my mom comes back during the evening."

Taehyung looked at it and held onto Jung kook tightly, before walking towards the house. His feet stepping on air, and gracefully strolled across the houses and towards Jung kook's small home. Taehyung landed on the red roof, although it was well maintained, it was still growing a few weeds and small pesky flowers in between crooks and crannies.

"Put me down."

"No."

"Put me down!"

"No!" Taehyung retired with the same tone as Jung kook. "You can't order me around like that!"

"Well you are carrying me like a baby!"Jung kook shouted back, struggling to get away from Taehyung. "And I don't need a babysitter!"

"Well you were just beaten up and bleeding everywhere! So you better shut up before I drop you from the roof!"

That had shut Jung kook up, he lowered his head in guilt and played with the tie of his school uniform. Taehyung sighed and dropped to the ground, landing with ease and motioned Jung kook to open the door for him. The injured boy fumbled for his keys and dug through his pockets. His hand holding onto the familiar cold metal.

He unlocked the door for Taehyung and slipped inside the house quickly. Taehyung plopped Jung kook onto the couch and tidied his attire.

"I need to find a body to work with. Being a spirit is hard when you can't touch anything." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

Jung kook remained silent, still feeling bad for Taehyung as he splashed out at him to relief his own frustration.

"Now tell me, why are you getting beaten up?"

Yo.
Short chapter.
Sorry it took so long.
I fell ill.
Have you seen the performance on KBS? I was shooked