CHAPTER 25

First thing first.
I want to write another book. Well, I have two ideas.

-House of Cards
(Taehyung is to swear allegiance to Jung kook, an heir to the mob empire ) ( Year 1920 )
OR
-Spring Day
(Jung kook an angel that crashed into Taehyung's castle ) ( medieval times lol )

Comment which one do you prefer and after this book I'll start writing
:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Author too lazy to write how Jung kook got to the shadow world with Jaebum. And met Taehyung. Bear with it.Author got tired :'D *

"TAEHYUNG!" Jung kook exclaimed, bursting from the door. He found the brunette crying on the black sofa, hands wrapped around his legs, his face buried deep into his knees. The spirit looked up, the bloody hand print still in his face, but it was drying up. Taehyung went to Jung kook and hugged him close, breathing in his scent and calming him down.

"Don't leave me alone. Please. I have lost enough." Taehyung whispered, hugging Jung kook closer and tighter. "I've lost enough people, I don't want to loose you too." His voice was shaking and breaking, Jung kook bit his lips and kissed Taehyung's ear. Trying his best to comfort him down, but Taehyung still cried.

He cried loudly.

Too loudly.

Jung kook could feel all emotions spilling out, his resolve breaking into pieces and his voice growing hoarse.

"J-Jimin... Hoseok... Yoongi...they ... DIED!" Taehyung screamed, more tears escaping from his eyes. Jung kook looked at Taehyung's back blankly, tears threatening to fall. He swallowed it back down and as Taehyung poured his heart out, Jung kook just kissed his neck repeatedly, trying to comfort him repeatedly.

He could do something more, but Jung kook was useless, he was a human, he doesn't understand the laws of the spirit realm or the punishment the spirits that break those laws.

All he knew was that the angels had something to do with it. From the death of Hoseok to death of Yoongi. He might be next, Taehyung might be next. Jung kook pulled away and the brunette wiped his tears with the sleeve of his shirt. Snuggling and hiccuping.

"You never cried that much in front of me before." Jung kook commented, wiping Taehyung's tears away.

"And I never will again." The spirit protested, cracking a smile. "Can we... can we plant a sunflower outside?"

Jung kook didn't understand the meaning behind the bright colored flower but nodded anyway. The brunette swiped down money from the table and  went towards the door.

"Going out with Jung kook!" He announced. Taehyung grabbed Jung kook's hand and dragged him outside, the world in the shadow realm was must darker. The color was a tone darker, the sky looked grey and trees looked darker in color. The people in the world wore a smile, yet there was no glow in them.

The glow Jung kook knew was Hoseok. Who was gone, forever.

Taehyung began pacing down the gravel filled road and Jung kook caught up with him, Taehyung grabbed Jung kook's hand and stuffed into his jacket pocket, the younger boy blushed and tried to tug his hand away, but Taehyung held onto it tightly.

"You are not going anywhere without me."

"Fine."