CHAPTER 9

"I can't stay here for long." Taehyung said. "I will get caught, no matter what."

"Let me get this straight, you made a deal with another spirit, who is now in my body. And this so called spirit is evil and want to kill you." Jung kook rattled out the list of things Taehyung spilled a few minutes ago.

"That's pretty much about it." Taehyung lied.

"You are lying." Jung kook pouted, his lips pursed together. "Your eyes are shifting, you are hiding something. You promised to tell me everything!"

"Fine ! I also can't say the three words! I can't even say it now! It'll kill me!"

"Well, fine. I'll figure it myself sooner or later." Jung kook frowned and lifted up the covers. He swung his legs out of bed and stood up, the sudden blood rush to his head made him giddy, Jung kook stumbled a few steps forward and slammed into the door.

"You gotta be careful, you don't another round of me panicking right?" Taehyung smiled, hands around Jung kook's body again.

"Fine. I am not gonna fall and smash my face." Jung kook spat. Escaping from Taehyung's grip.

"You got that right." Taehyung replied, smirking to himself. He let Jung kook go back to class, probably going back to class, to Namjoon's class or some other teacher's class. Taehyung kicked the stool under the bed and went pit pf the infirmary.

The brunette loosened his tie and unbuttoned the first button of his school shirt. He had enough of the restricting uniform and wanted yo wear it like normal dress shirt for once. Taehyung took a step back and Went to the back door, he went straight through, his hand going through the heavy duty door.

"No... this can't be happening." He whispered.

The symptoms were already showing. His took his hand out and saw it flickering, like a broken light source. The body was starting reject his spiritual one , Taehyung clenched his fist and it stopped, momentarily. It stopped shifting like a mirage and calm down. The brunette swung open the door and took off his tie. He wrapped it around his disappearing arm. The arm was flickering again, whatever he touched, he began to go through it.

I am starting to disappear. Already?! I haven't done anyth-?! His train of thought stopped, or to be more precise, the train got into a train wreck.

He said the word "love" once, and maybe twice even. Taehyung was already breaking rules and he would not have as much time as he thought he would. The brunette quickened his pace down the street. He took some sharp turns in between houses and spotted the river at the back of some houses, the bothersome bridge . Taehyung also saw Jung kook's house a few blocks away.

The spirit broke out into a run and sped down the road. He ran past Jung kook's cozy home and towards the rows of shops and small cafes. He dashed past the window displays of clothes, jewellery and shoes. And the good smelling pastries and coffees from the homey cafes.

Taehyung had other places to be.

Though he would take Jung kook to a date if he could.

He made a mental note for that occasion.

Taehyung slowed down to a stop. He stopped at small cafe at the end of the rows of shops down the road. He spotted the same dark haired teenage boy he provoked last night. He had a cup of coffee seating on the table. He was reading what seemed to be a thick fiction book. In his other hand, he was playing with blood red feather.

Taehyung got into the cafe and sat down heavily in front of the boy. The boy's eyes never left his book. Taehyung was about to throw the steaming hot coffee onto his face when he spoke up.

"I never knew that you would come looking for me after that small...incident." He said.

"Well, if its not for your pretty Jeonghan, I would've filed a restraining order." Taehyung fired back.

His eyes changed to blood red.

"Don't say that to Jeonghan, or say good bye to your Jung kook." He threatened, baring his teeth.

"Don't you dare, Choi Seungcheol." Taehyung said, hands gripping onto the edge of the table with much force.

His eyes flickered again and settled for a spectrum of colors, his eyes were like the galaxy, you would get lost in the riot of colors. Another voice spoke up.

"Let's talk, you came here to talk for sure. So I expect some important things from you." The voice was soothing, laced with an accent. "Speak up, I don't have all day."

"What kind of bastard are you to think that possessing Jung kook was a good idea?!" Taehyung asked. The boy's eyes changed. And the voice of Kim Mingyu came up, filling Taehyung's ears.

"You still don't understand? The same thing happened to you, Kim Taehyung, 5 years ago. "Mingyu smirked. "You really want to repeat everything until you die or fade away in pure despair?"

Taehyung stayed there, the words struck him like a huge truck. He did the same thing to someone else, except that the spirit had ruined his previous life was Mr. Jeon Wonwoo. One of the thirteen brothers.

Mingyu's eyes shifted, this time it was changing colors rapidly, like the body was unable to choose which to speak from.

"Get away from them. Please, I beg you." The new voice continued to beg and his voice cracked. It slwoly blended into the deep voices of the thirteen boys. They were in the midz of breaking out of the body itself, ready to wrap themselves around Taehyung's own will and play him around their fingers.

"Run when you have the chance." He said before his lifeless blazed to life, the specturm of colors filled the once black pupil. " We had let him talk too much did we? His will is weak, this boy. Byun Baekhyun? Was taht his name? I am not really sure, it's been quite long since I have this body with me." They addressed together.

They addressed themselves as "me" and " I", never "us" and "we". The brothers themsleves act as one entity, with differnt personalities.

Taehyung looked at the abandoned coffee, and saw his own reflection. He almost choked on his own spit. His eyes were two differnt colors, one chocolate brown, and the other midnight black. The body was already trying to find its orginal owner. In no time, Taehyung himself would be expelled from the body.

Being close to the thriteen brothers were a hazard, and testing his luck by almost out right confessing was even worse. It would speed up the process even more than usual.

"Shit."

"Indeed." he spoke, his lips twitching into a smile.

Taehyung got up and leave, kicking the table and the coffee spilled onto the table. The brown liquid evaporated as the boy had his finger on top of the spilt coffee.

Taehyung exited the cafe with a pounding heart and sweaty palms. He got turned left to get back to Jung kook's home, but something else tugged at the back of his mind. He fought the urge and continued trudging foreword, but it was like an itch he needed to scratch.

Taehyung grunted in frustration and spun around on his heels and jogged further away from Jung kook's house. He did not know where he was going, he was following where his brain was leading him to. Taehyung was being pulled forward, then to the left, left , right, back and left again.

Why back?

I dunno, and neither did Taehyung.