CHAPTER 4

Taehyung was left with Jung kook as the boy was cooped up in his room, studying, scribbling down some answers on his textbook. Taehyung floated in the air, now capable to touch whatever Jung kook own's.

Taehyung settled on top of Jung kook's shelf and cocked up his knee to support his chin. The spirit looked at Jung kook with adoring eyes and puffed out his cheeks to make childish fart noises.

"Can you stop that?" Jung kook scolded, throwing a price of crushed paper to his new roommate. The balled up paper landed a few feet away from Taehyung and Jung kook went back to studying. "Leave me alone, I have to prepare for tomorrow's lesson. Just for another hour, okay?"

"You've been saying that since we came back. It's already 2 hours, my butT would be flat after an hour of sitting on top of your dresser." Taehyung argued, picking up the paper and tossing it back to Jung kook, hitting his head and bouncing off.

"Ugh, you are not helping."

"I get that a lot." Taehyung smiled, his smile widening as he noticed Jung kook's lips tugging upwards. "Well, I will leave you alone. I am heading out."

Jung kook finally looks up from his textbook and turn to look at the brunette, how threw open the windows, cold air rushed in and sent a shiver down the human's spine. Taehyung looked out and leaned over the edge, chewing his cheek as he surveyed the area, eyes narrowing and pressing his lips together at times.

"Where are you going?" Jung kook asked, standing up and closing his book.

"I am finding a body, duh. I can't work with just me and me alone, I need to protect you, my fist ain't gonna hurt anyone by passing through them, eh?" Taehyung joked, leaving the ledge of the window to nudge Jung kook thin arms with his elbow. He even threw in a cheeky wink too, just to see the other boy's cheeks turn red with embarrassment. " I'm going to return before 9, don't worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh, smuckle knuckle.

Taehyung knew he shouldn't jinx himself when saying "don't worry" to Jung kook. Though finding a body was easy, he just needed to find someone that looked like him to some extent, nice eyes, same smile, same height. Not too hard.

The hard thing was that Taehyung left Jung kook's house at the wrong time. Remember Taehyung talking about spirit hunters going around grouping up all the spirits in some area and bring them back to limbo? Yeah, that day was happening then, Taehyung had to run away as fast as possible and as far away as possible. He did not want to risk going back in the horrid place once again. The thought already had his whole soul jumped out of him...

Though he is already a spirit...

Okay, getting off track here.

Taehyung actually went into Limbo before, but he escaped, just tearing down a little fabric of reality and running free into the real world. He got some others out, Jimin, Yoongi ... someone called Namjoon... He escaped with those three and never met them again. Maybe they were captured right after they escaped, maybe they already settled in, enjoying life... maybe they were slaughtered. Just ... normal happy thoughts like always.

FLASHBACK

"You've got to be kidding me." A grumpy voice said.

"What? It's not like I have to kick you down a well. Taehyung done that to Namjoon already." A boy with flaming red just shot back.

"Do not ever... EVER, mention that again." Namjoon groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as he saw the two bickering. "It's... sickening."