CHAPTER 23

Who is up for more character deaths?

Not me. (lol) Prepare tissues.
Don't get too attached to characters :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( Just to let you know, Hoseok is a human :D )

Taehyung wanted to stretch his legs, he was cooped up in the house for too long and he hated it with a passion. He dressed up, slipped into skin-tight jeans and threw on a jacket. He knew he had bed hair, but didn't care, he just ran his fingers through and exited the room.

He was about to call for Jimin or Yoongi when he noticed Jung kook and Jaebum heading out. Jung kook sporting what seemed like a new set of clothes given to him by Namjoon. White button own, paired up with a red beanie and black colored jeans, along with timberlands.

It's always the timberlands that finishes the look in Taehyung's opinion. But he couldn't admire Jung kook for long. They have already left the house and Taehyung made his way to the kitchen. He saw the family sitting on the kitchen counter, Jimin bouncing Hoseok up and down on his lap as the child held on Jimin's fingers. He wore a smile, but dry tear streaks till evident on his cheeks. Yoongi was talking to Namjoon, who shook his head and sighed loudly.

"Does anyone want to head out? I am going to the park to stretch my legs." Taehyung asked, looking at Hoseok. The kid perked up and looked at Jimin hopefully, even throwing in a pretty please and a cute whine when Jimin hesitated to reply.

"Fine, you can follow Taehyung. Be careful, okay? Listen to Taehyung." Jimin said, before setting Hoseok down onto the ground. The child went up to the brunette and latched himself on Taehyung's legs. He was excited to go out, his eyes filled with wonder and excitement. When Hoseok calmed down, he went towards the front door and wore his shoes quickly, slipping into tiny shoes and strapping them on. Taehyung got into his too, grabbed Hoseok's tiny hand and let him out of the door.

"Hyung, can we see the flowers?" Hoseok asked as they walked down the road. "Minnie said that they are pretty! I want to pick some for Yoongi!"

"Of course." Taehyung agreed. "We can get them for Jimin too."

Hoseok nods enthusiastically, Taehyung chuckled and carried Hoseok, he picked up the pace, and turned, going straight to the park's entrance. Hoseok cheered, climbed onto Taehyung's shoulders, sitting on it happily. The brunette held onto the small child's legs and carried him around. But then, it got quiet, too quiet, Taehyung was no used to the kid being so quiet in his presence. They always fooled around, creating a ruckus and would alway ruin Yoongi's sleep. Taehyung looked up, only to see Hoseok playing the strands of Tae's hair, playing with his nimble fingers.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" Taehyung asked.

"Minnie and Yoongi are not smiling today. They looked sad... I've never seen them to sad before. Hoseok wants them to be happy. I wish I have super powers like you." The young boy replied with a pout.

Taehyung looked up at the child sitting on his shoulders, why is he getting so worked about Jimin and Yoongi not smiling in a time of crisis? Jinyoung just died, he had seen Seokjin and Jaebum arguing about whether Seokjin should bring Jinyoung back to life! And superpowers? Hosoek should be glad that he is a human under Seokjin's protection, who knows where would have been at that point in time? It wasn't his business in the first place but... but people couldn't just be happy with a wave of a hand or a snap of their fingers. Problems don't get solved like that easily, if a simple gesture is able to remove a curse, Taehyung would live a happy life right then.