CHAPTER 27

Jung kook got to his room, slammed the door shut and slid down against the door. His body felt weak, he felt way too warm. Jung kook button his shirt and leaned against the door, he was panting hard. His back began to hurt and he bit into his arm to muffle the pained noises. He crawled to the mirror and saw his pained reflection, he toppled to the ground and wheezed.

He pushed himself to the mirror and used the long mirror to support him. Jung kook stood up and turned, unbuttoning his shirt and choked back a scream. His back had black veins crawling around his flesh. Two black scars ran down his shoulderblades. Black feathers was peeking out from the newly obatined scars. Jung kook stared at the mirror, which was frosted over. The frost was acting like a spider web, covering the glass.

Jung kook saw himself as Jeonghan, the smile that hid a million misdeeds. Jung kook more feathers peeking from his back and grabbed the closest sharp object, which was a scissor and began to shaving off the feathers desperately. It hurt, it hurt as if he was cutting his own skin apart. Blood stained his pants and blade, pieces of feathers fell to the ground, disintegrating as it touched the rug. Jung kook blinked back tears as he continued cutting away the bone that's peeking out, and the feathers kept on growing back.

"Make...make it stop... I don't want to be one of you... I don't want to be angel !!" Jung kook pleaded. He saw a familiar redhead angel looking at him from the mirror. In his hands was drenched with some kind of black liquid, he smiled and laughed, but Jung kook couldn't hear anything. Jung kook grabbed the mirror and threw it onto the ground, glass shards flew all over, some even scratched Jung kook's face.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I HATE YOU! I DON'T NEED YOU!" Jung kook screamed, grabbing a glass shard from the gorund and threw it at a winged shadow on the pristine white walls. "GET OUT OF MY LIFE!"

"Return my brother's wings then." He whispered, a hiss in the air that was barely noticeable.

"I WILL NEVER DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR PATHETIC BROTHER!" Jung kook shouted, hitting the air to get the angel away from him. But his hand just swept through thin air. "I DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM YOU!"

Jung kook got another shard of glass and pressed it against his neck, threatening to end himself if the angel wouldn't leave him alone.

"Not so fast. I brought someone along with me." He said, flashing a smile. Jung kook glared at the angel and went to put on a t-shirt lying on his bedside. The angel materialized in front of him, his wings were gone, he wore commoner clothes. He snapped his fingers, the sound felt like a snap of a twig. A figure erupted from the ground and his eyes were covered with a black silk blind fold. His lips bruised and his neck was chafed from a black collar. His hands tied behind his back and his head pulled backward under the redhead's hand.

"An exchange. You give me... you. And while I return this pretty boy, eh?"

"S-Seokjin? How dare you!"

"I take that as a no. So... how about an eye for an eye?" Minghao suggested, snapping his finger again. It sounded more crisp, a razor sharp feather appeared between his fingers . He held the sharp tip at Seokjin's eye, the blonde let out a frightened gasp. And tried to break free, but couldn't. "Ah, ah, ah. No moving, you don't want me accidentally cut you, do you ?"

"You-!" Jung kook started off. "Stop using Seokjin as bait!"

"But I am not!" He said sarcastically. "My brother ordered me to get you and release Seokjinnie afterward. " he bore a hurt look, trying to trick Jung kook with his cute ass puppy dog eyes. But when he noticed that the boy wasn't going to budge his composure broke. "Urgh, you are no fun to play with. You can have him, see if I care."

The redhead proceeded to kick Seokjin by the back and the man tumbled to the ground. The collar around his neck was gone and it left a purple mark on his skin.

"You treat other people like dogs...you are not angels... only devils." Jung kook accused. "Why to you treat people like that?!"

"Well, you took something away from my brother. In return, I take everything from you." The angel said. Jung kook ripped open the ropes and the blindfold. "Plus, we are at a higher class, we can treat whoever, how ever we want. They are just animals, why do you care?"

The angel smirked and disappeared right after Jung kook stood up. The younger looked at Seokjin, whose eyes were half opened, he was panting, there were many bruises on his neck, shoulders and burn marks all around his body. It was a mixture of black, purple and blue. Jung kook bent down and half carried, half dragged the man to his bed. Jung kook threw open the blanket and laid the man down carefully. Seokjin winced in pain just as his back hit the soft sheets.

Jung kook grabbed a jacket and threw it on, he could feel that the stray feathers itching his back.

He left the room, entering the living room, only to see Taehyung talking with his mother.

"Juh-Jung kook." Taehyung called out. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere. Take care of Seokjin, I'll be back soon."

"Back soon?! Young man, where are you going?! As your mother, you have to tell me! And who is Seokjin guy?" His mother demanded.

"Well, if you want to get possessed then keep on god damned shouting! If not, take good care of that man and I'll be back!" Jung kook roared back. He slipped into his shoes and stomped off, slamming the door behind him. "Assh*les."

He trudged down the street and massaged his temples, his vision had been hijacked. He could clearly see spirits, angels and shadowmen roaming the streets. But something caught his eye, a sunflower within the cross, bright and loud. He crossed the road and by the time he got there, the sunflower was gone.

Jung kook looked around, the sunflower was bobbing up and down. It was fading quickly, Jung kook pushed through the crowd and followed it closely, he couldn't see the owner of the flower, but other than that, Jung kook followed it to a secluded area. The human sneaked into an alley way, and Jung kook could finally see the owner of the bright colored flower.

Hoseok.

The young boy passed through the brick wall and Jung kook couldn't enter. He let his hands roam around the vertical wall and couldn't find any switch or button like in the movies. He pressed his hand on random bricks, trying his luck again. This time, it wasn't a switch, but a glyph painted on one of the bricks.

Jung kook wiped the dust off it, it had the glow of a spirit. The faint baby blue lighting, but there was an angel silhouette within the glyph. Jung kook touched it out of curiosity, as his fingertip made contact with the magic glyph, his finger burned and he was dragged into the wall. His arm being "eaten" by the red brick wall.

Jung kook entered a gloomy place. It was dark, too dark. He could barely see his hands, he moved around like a blind mouse, trying to feel his way around the area.

"No need to walk around like a blind dog." Someone said, flames lit up at the walls. Jung kook shielded his eyes as the sudden light blinded him momentarily. He blinked the extra light away and Jung kook came face to face with Seungcheol. His eye was completely healed, but the white was mixed with black.

"So you came without thinking twice."

"And you captured SEOKJIN WITHOUT THINKING TWICE!" Jung kook shouted. Lunging at the angel, his hand finding its way to his neck and he pressed his fingers and dug it into Seungcheol's windpipe.

"The world is a nasty place Jeon. You either kill or get killed." The angel choked out.

"YOU CROSSED THE F*CKING LINE! WHAT DO YOU WANT NEXT?! KILL ME?! KILL TAEHYUNG?!" Jung kook shouted. "DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH FUN?! YOU TREATED THE SPIRITS AND HUMANS LIKE DOGS!"

"We are angels, we get what we want with sheer force. There's no such as 'enough' in our dictionary."