1 ~ an interesting train ride

You walked through the Hogwarts express. After a lot of searching you finally found it. The wall, the platform. Every compartment was full. You saw one compartment which wasn't completely full.

Hogwarts... it was the third year and you had moved from America to England and were immediately accepted to Hogwarts. You looked besides you and saw a sleeping professor under a blanket. Professor R.J Lupin. You saw it on his suitcase a few seconds ago. It was the only empty compartment. You stared at the pages of your book.

Your parents were proud of you, muggles. Your little sister was so happy. She really believed in magic. Unfortunately you couldn't show her. You did once in America... you moved because of a little acciendent... You were expelled and couldn't win in MACUSA. You didn't know if it would be bad if they found out that you were doing magic again. 

'Let me get this straight... Sirius black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?' You heard further along the train.

'Yeah...' You heard someone mumble.

The voice seemed to get closer.

'But they will catch Black, won't they? I mean, everyone is looking for him.' A girl asked.

'Sure... except, no one has ever broken out of Azkaban before and he is a murdering lunatic.'

'Thanks, Ron.'

You saw three students appear in front of your compartment. A girl with brown wavy, fluffy hair, a red haired boy with brown eyes and a raven haired boy with glasses and green eyes.

'Do you mind? Everywhere else if full.' The girl spoke.

'Come on in.' You smiled.

The three got in and sat down.

'And who's that?' The red haired boy asked.

'Professor R.J. Lupin.' The girl spoke.

'How does she know that? How comes she knows everything?'

'It's on his suitcase, Ronald.' She sighed.

You grinned and you looked back at your book.

'I'm sorry, so rude of us. We didn't even introduce ourselves.' The girl sighed.

'Most students know us.' The red haired boy, who's name was apparently Ronald.

'I don't... I'm new here.'

'I already knew! American, am I right?' The girl asked.

You nodded.

'Well, I'm Hermione Granger.' She smiled. 

'I'm Ron, Ron Weasley.'

'And my name is Harry, Harry Potter.'

You looked at him. You heard about Harry Potter.  His story was famous!

'So you're Harry Potter? Pleased to meet you.' You smiled. 'I am Y/N Y/L, by the way.'

'Nice to meet you. Welcome to Hogwarts.' Hermione smiled.

'Thank you... is it much different from Ilvermorny?' You asked.

Ron looked at you in confusion.

'Ilvermorny?'

'It's the American wizarding school.' Hermione sighed. 'Do you ever read?' She asked with a sigh.

You grinned and Hermione looked at the cover of your book.

'Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them. Nice.'

'I love creatures.' You smiled. 'Especially dragons.'