4 ~ give it back

Harry came back with Buckbeak.

'Well done, Harry!'

Hagrid walked towards him. Buckbeak got a rabbit. Hagrid helped Harry of. You got up and walked towards buckbeak.

'Oh, please.' Draco sighed while pushing a group of students away. 'Yeah, you're not dangerous at all, are you?' He asked while walking towards him.

You stepped away when buckbeak started to get crazy.

'Malfoy, don't.' Hagrid spoke.

Buckbeak stood on his back paws. Draco put his arms in front of his face to defend himself. Buckbeak hit him against his arm. Draco fell down.

'Buckbeak... buckbeak! Go away, ye silly beast.'

You ran towards Draco.

'He almost killed... he almost killed me.'

You looked at his arm.

'Don' worry... it's just a stretch.' Hagrid spoke.

'Hagrid, he has to be taken to the hospital.' You spoke.

'I'm the teacher. I'll do it.'

Hagrid picked him up. You got up and walked towards buckbeak.

'Class dismissed.' Hagrid spoke. 

'You're going to regret this... you and your bloody chicken.'

-

'Really? You just have bad luck... I feel bad for you.' You spoke after hearing everything that happened to him the past two years.

'Yeah... but it's fine, you know. I enjoy Hogwarts.' He smiled.

'Well, as long as it's fun. Try to take care of yourself.' You smiled. 

You sat down at the Gryffindor table.

'Hi guys!' Harry smiled.

'Hello, Harry.' Neville smiled.

You smiled while sitting down. Neville looked around and nodded at you. You grabbed your dragon and placed him on the table. Neville stared at it in awe. 

'It's beautiful.' He spoke. 

'Y/N! You could get into trouble for this!' Hermione spoke through her teeth.

'Calm down, Hermione. He's my pet and I'm shielded by my friends, so no one can actually see him.'

'May I?' Neville asked.

You nodded. He picked up your dragon and pet his head. Then he put him back. Your dragon looked at you and then he started flying.

'No! No, please come on!'

Dumbledore looked at you as you chased your dragon through the great hall. You stopped right in front of the great hall as your dragon sat down right in front of Hagrid. Everyone looked at you. Dumbledore got up and walked towards Hagrid. He grabbed your dragon and walked towards you.

'I think this belongs to you?' He asked with a smile before giving him back to you.

Your cheeks slowly became red out of embarrassment.

'Y-Yes... thank you, professor.'

 You walked back and heard a few Slytherins laugh. You sighed and sat down beside Neville. You sighed and started eating, not saying a word.

-

You wanted to leave the great hall to go to bed. Almost the entire hall was empty but you and Neville stayed for a bit to talk.