46 ~ someone else

After dinner you immediately got up. Draco sat at the table for a moment. You walked into the corridor and waited for him. When almost everyone was out Draco walked out.

'Draco..'

He looked at you. You grabbed his sleeve aknd pulled him into a broom closet.

'Another small space?' Draco sighed.

'What's wrong? You're so depressed.' You sighed. 'I thought you would be happy to be back.. You know.. to see me.'

You said while playing with his robes. He pushed your hands away and sighed.

'I'm sorry. Don't worry about it. I'm okay.'

'Don't say that when you're not.'

 You hugged him. Draco didn't even hug you back. You let him go and looked at him. You pushed him aside and walked out of the broom closet. You walked towards the common room. Hermione, Ron and Harry were sitting on the couch. They looked at you and you looked at them.

'Y/N-'

'Ronald.. Don't.' Hermione hissed.

'No! This has gone on long enough.'

Ron walked towards you and pulled you in to a hug. You hugged him back.

'Go Hermione. I already made up with her.' Harry said.

Ron let you go.

'I'm sorry.' Ron said. 'I let those two talk me into it.. again.'

'It's fine Ron.. it doesn't matter.'

Hermione sighed and got up.

'Listen.. I'm sorry Hermione. Can we just forget about it.'

Hermione hugged you and you hugged her back. She let you go and smiled.

'I'm going up stairs... Thank you guys.' You said.

Ron grabbed your wrist and stopped you.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

You nodded.

'It's nothing for you to worry about.' You said.

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah..  just.. boy problems. It's nothing, I'm probably just overreacting. I'll talk to him tomorrow.'

'Tell me if I can do anything, okay?'

You smiled. You were a little surprised.

'I will, Ron.'

You walked upstairs towards your room. You sat down on your bed and started unpacking. You looked out of the window next to your bed.

'Y/N.'

You turned around and saw Hermione.

'Hi. What's up?' You asked.

She sat down in her bed.

'What happened? Between you and Draco.'

'Nothing.. really. It's nothing. Don't worry.'

Hermione sighed and looked at you.

'It's better when you talk about it.'

You sighed and sat down. You played with your robes and looked up.

'It's nothing really... he's just.. depressed and distant. He normally isn't like that. I'm afraid that I did something wrong. I'm just overreacting probably. Normally he's just so happy to see me. I hugged him and he didn't even hug me back.. He just stood there. I felt like an idiot.'