80 ~ no regrets

You slowly opened your eyes. You were laying against Draco, your head was laying under his shoulder on his bare chest and your hand was laying besides your head. Your leg was hooked with his. You looked into the room and saw your clothes spread over the floor.

You smiled. You still didn't feel regret. You leaned up and pressed a small kiss in his neck. You didn't want to wake him up yet. Draco seemed very tired. He was sleeping peacefully.

You could just look at him for ever. You loved seeing him like that. You missed waking up like this. You missed just seeing his messed up hair from the night.

'God you've put a spell on me.' You mumbled before laying back down.

It took awhile before you felt his heart beat a little faster. Draco yawned and slowly opened his eyes. You turned you head a little. He looked at you and immediately smiled and looked at the ceiling. Draco couldn't even believe it.

'I can't even tell you how good this feels.' Draco smiled.

You leaned up a little and leaned on your arm to get you up. Draco looked at you. He moved his hand through your hair and his smile grew even wider. You loved to see him this happy. He made you smile. Draco laid his head on your lower back. He made you smile.

'I agree. I have no regrets.'

You slowly leaned in. You closed your eyes and kissed him. Draco kissed you back. The kiss was passionate and it seemed to last for ever. Not that you mind that. You pulled back and blushed.

'I love you.' You smiled.

'I love you too. I really do. I don't know if I deserve this..' Draco sighed.

'You deserve it Draco. After everything that happened you still deserve this. I just had problems facing what was happening. I made you feel like you don't deserve it. If anything I'm a pretty bad person.'

Draco sat up and looked at you.

'You're not. It's perfectly reasonable. I did horrible things to you. I can't even believe this is happening. I've been an arsehole. Worse than an arsehole.'

'It was also my fault. I just didn't take all the dangers into account. I didn't take into account that you had something to think about. I haven't been the best girlfriend. I just didn't realise that.'

You looked at the sheets. Draco pulled your chin up.

'Were past that now.' He smiled. 'We're rebuilding.'

You smiled and nodded. You pressed your lips against his shortly.

'Let's forget that all. New relationship, fresh start.' You smiled.

'I second that idea.' Draco smiled back.

'You want to get breakfast?' You asked him.

'Sounds good.'

You got up. Draco watched you put your underwear and clothes. When you were done Draco got up to put on his. He was wearing his suit. You walked over to him.

'Beautiful.' He smiled.

'Handsome.' You grinned.

You fixed his hair and he fixed yours. He grabbed your hand and you walked down. A lot of students were still gone. It was nice and calm in the great hall. You just sat down with Draco at the Slytherin table.

Most students already ate. It was pretty late so they were already gone. There were still a few people eating.

You grabbed a plate and grabbed some breakfast. So did Draco. He seemed to be actually eating. You hadn't seen that this school year. You smiled at him. Draco looked at you, his mouth still full. He swallowed his good.

'What?'

'I just haven't seen you eat this year. It's good to see that you're taking care of yourself again.'

'Awww, you care about me.' He grinned.

He kissed you shortly. You focussed on your food and started eating.

'So Neville is coming back tomorrow. What you wanna do? Tell him?'

You swallowed your bite of food.

'I'm sure he'll understand. I don't want to tell Hermione and Ginny though. They wouldn't understand. No one of their group would.'

'Yeah I get that.' He smiled. 'Don't worry, we just won't tell them.'

'And erm.. how about your parents?' You asked.

Draco almost choked on the pumpkin juice he was drinking. He couched for a moment before looking at you.

'My mother will be fine with it but I'm already worried about my dad.. What about your parents?'

'They never even met you Draco. I'm sure that they'll be fine with it.' You grinned. 'They have heard about you and your situation but I'm sure they want me to be happy.'

Draco smiled.

'My dad kept saying that I should be happy that I wasn't dating you anymore.' Draco admitted. 'But I honestly don't care about his opinion. He ruined my life so now I have the right to love who I want. To finally be happy.'

You laid your hand on Draco's shoulder and squeezed it a little. He looked at you.

'I'm fine Y/N.'

'I just want you to be happy too. Maybe you should try and talk to him some time.'

'And then? Before you know it I'll be fighting for the next dark Lord. No thanks.'

You grabbed his arm and moved his sleeve up. You looked at the inactive Mark of his hand and moved your thumb past it.

'This doesn't determine who you are anymore. Your dad doesn't have that power over you any longer. I just want him to be able to support you as well.'

Draco looked at his arm and pulled it back. He quickly covered his mark. He was clearly disgusted by it.

'Draco it's okay.' You said.

'I just don't want to look at it.' He said. 'It destroyed more then it had to.'

You grabbed his chin and forced him to look at you. You kissed him deeply.

'It'll be a part of you that you're going to have to accept. I accept it Draco.. I hope you can accept it too.'

'I'll learn to accept it. It just takes time.'

You and Draco finished your food. You wanted to spend some more time together. You first went back to Draco's room. Just to hang out and be together. You went to the lake for a walk, decided to go to Hogwarts and made your way back for dinner. You missed all of this. You didn't know why it took you so long to get back together with him.

At the end of the day you made it back to his room again. You laid down on his bed with a smile.

'I'm going to sleep here tonight.' You stated.

'What if I don't want you too?'

You sat up and looked at him while raising your brows.

'Of course that is like not possible.' Draco laughed while sitting down besides you.

'Even if you didn't want the to, I'd still chose to sleep here.' You grinned.

'I know.' He laughed.

You smiled at him. Draco looked at you.

'What?' He asked.

'Nothing. I'm just happy to have you back.' You smiled before kissing him.