82 ~ Longbottom

I regret to inform you all that there are 2 more chapters after this (if you don't count the thank you at the at) until this book is over :(. I'm sad to see it end.. I love writing this but the story is practically over so I have to let it go. I hope you all understand that x

Enjoy!

-

It was hard to focus on your N.E.W.Ts with all the drama. You felt kinda betrayed by Neville. He completely replaced you by Luna now. You studied mostly at night. You were very tired.

You watched them laugh and talk all day. Like you and Neville used to do. You hated it. You wanted him to be close with Luna, But not like this. Not because he hated you.

You felt Draco play with your hair. You smiled and looked at him. He moved some hair away from your face.

'Let it go. Please Y/N. He's not worth it.'

'He replaced me.'

'I know. But he'll find out that he can't replace you. You have more important things to focus on. Like your N.E.W.Ts.'

You leaned in and kissed him shortly.

'You make me the happiest person alive.. did you know that?' You asked.

'I do now.' He smiled.

Draco sat back against the tree you were sitting under. You sat down besides him and laid your head on his shoulder.

'Stayed up late again?' He asked.

You nodded. You had been studying. You took the N.E.W.Ts very seriously. Draco laid his hand on your lower back and kissed your head. You smiled and closed your eyes.

'Are you going to sleep?' Draco asked.

'Your shoulder is comfy. But I'll try not to.'

'It's fine.' He smiled. 'We don't have class anyways. I'll wake you after an hour.'

You smiled and felt yourself slowly falling asleep. Your sleep didn't last long. Something woke you up.

'So you have the balls to come up to me, saying this to me just because she's asleep?' Draco asked. 'Longbottom, You are one horrible person. I'll tell you that.'

You didn't dare to open your eyes. You wanted to listen.

'I'm not. At least I'm telling you what everybody thinks.'

'That is not what everybody think. You're the only one who cares. I thought you like Luna? Did you love interest change or something?! I'm not doing anything to Y/N. If anything I'm distracting her for the crap you're doing to her.'

'I'm not doing anything to her.' Neville said.

'Oh my god don't even get me started. You're saying I'm ruining her life while I at least make her happy. You go running around telling her that you'll support her and now you're just being like this. What did she ever do to you?'

'You keep saying the same thing over and over again. You keep bringing that up!'

'Of course! Because you're the only one who's making a stupid decision here! Loony over there isn't the same.'

You a hand on your shoulder. It gently shook you.

'Y/N.' You heard Draco say.

You opened your eyes. You looked at Draco.

'Come on. We're leaving.'

You looked at Neville and sat up.

'Why?' You asked.

'Why do you think? The kid suddenly does have the balls to walk up to me when your asleep.'

Draco got up and helped you up.

'Running awag isn't going to solve anything for you. One day you'll see that this is the same mistake!' Neville said.

Draco couldn't stand the word mistake. It wasn't a mistake. He turned around.

'Dra-' You started.

'Listen to me you brat.' Draco hissed. ' You can have that opinion but this is not a mistake. I don't care if you think it is. If you have a problem with us two being together then fuck off. I don't even want to see your stupid face around us anymore. If you don't want to be a part of this so called "mistake", then just leave us alone.'

Draco turned back to you, grabbed your hand and took you with him.

-

Neville actually stopped interfering with you two. It made you feel slightly better. Your N.E.W.Ts had started and you weren't the biggest fan of them. They were very hard. Like harder then hard.

'These N.E.W.Ts will kill me.' You sighed while walking out of the great hall.

'I get what you mean.' Draco responded. 'What a hell.'

'Do you think we'll graduate?' You asked.

'Yeah. We'll be fine. We have a nice graduation party here at Hogwarts with everyone and then we can finally start our own life.'

You smiled while thinking about that. No more judgement, no more hate.. Just you two. Would you last? Would you one day become Y/N Malfoy? Would you have kids? How many? 1? 4? How knows.

'I'm looking forward toit.' You smiled. 'Then we're done with the pressure from everyone. I hope my parents like you..'

'Did you tell them what happened?'

'Yeah I did..  But I also wrote them while I was here. They said that they'd support me.. I hope that doesn't turn out like it did with Longbottom.'

'Last names, huh?' Draco asked.

'If he treats me like that then yes.'

Draco grinned and shook his head.

'It's been awhile since you called me by my last name. I still remember that you used to do that every day. God you hated me.'

'What do you mean hated? I still hate you.' You laughed.

'No you don't. You love me.' Draco grinned.

'Do I, Malfoy?'

Draco playfully pushed you. You chuckled.

'I'm serious.'

'Oh are you?' He asked while raising his brows.

'I wish she was.' Neville mumbled while passing you two.

Draco sighed and shook his head. He couldn't believe this. He watched him leave. You grabbed Draco's arm. He looked at you and you smiled at him.

'I'm not being serious.'

'I know Y/N.'

He kept walking. It was silent between you two.

'You're always telling me not to let them bring me down.. cheer up Dray.'

'The only fucking mistake in this school is him.' Draco hissed.

He was really pissed off by him.

'It's okay Draco. He just has to come around. It's fine. We don't need his approval.'

Draco looked at you. You stopped him. You leaned in so you could kiss him passionately. You felt his soft lips kissing you back before he broke the kiss.

'I love you.'  You smiled.

'I love you too.' He smiled. 'Sorry for my temper when it comes him.'

'It's okay. It's kinda cute.'

He grinned and yoiu two continued.